Mumm Champagne Harbour Bar
Relax in your premium seats on the ocean deck as you sip on decadent French champagne from GH Mumm and feast on delicious seafood with a splendid view of the waterfront aboard the Sydney 2000 super-cruiser.
- Embark on Captain Cook's Sydney 2000 and enjoy the luxury of premium seats on the ocean deck, delicious champagne with seafood pairing, and a gorgeous view.
- Sit back in deluxe GM Mumm furnished seats and share up to a bottle of Grand Cordon Champagne from GH Mumm with a delicious seafood platter.
- Enjoy the view along the Sydney Harbor, lined with beaches, national parks, the Opera House, and the Harbor Bridge.
- With live acoustic music at 5pm on Sat-Sun, add more entertainment to your deluxe experience.
- Order from an array of Australian tapas, drinks, and desserts from the menu available for purchase onboard.
- Cruise aboard Sydney 2000
- GH Mumm Grand Cordon Champagne (up to 1 bottle between 2)
- Seafood Platter
- Premium Lounge seating on ocean deck
- Onboard menu
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Set off on an extravagant journey, complete with ocean deck premium seating, luxurious champagne, delectable seafood, and a magnificent view of the Sydney Harbor. Board the super-cruiser Sydney 2000 and find comfort in your plush seat furnished by GM Mumm. Pop open and share a bottle of Grand Cordon Champagne from GH Mumm between 2 people, sipping on the delicate flavor. Share a seafood platter packed with delicacies like Australian prawns, golden-fried calamari, fresh oysters, and smoked salmon blinis. The flavors of fresh seafood prepared with care offer you a feast bursting with delightful surprises.
Sail along the panoramic view of the Sydney Harbor, dotted with golden beaches and national parks. As you cruise on the tranquil waters, catch sight of iconic monuments like the Harbor Bridge and the Opera House. Add to your experience with some live acoustic music at 5pm on Sat-Sun and enjoy the musical journey. With a range of Australian tapas, desserts, and drinks available, you can choose to order from the menu available on board.
know before you go
know before you go
- Due to limited time and resources on board, special requests for nut-free, gluten-free, or any other ingredient modifications will not be entertained.
- This cruise is suitable for wheelchair, pram, and stroller users.
- Wi-Fi is available on board.
- Thu to Sun: 2pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at Captain Cook Cruises - Circular Quay.
- Address: Wharf 6, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Circular Quay, Alfred St, Stand A. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 304, 343 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Circular Quay. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trains T2, T8, T3 to get you there.