2-Hour Surf Lesson at Maroubra Beach
Gear up for a challenge and learn to surf on waves of beautiful Maroubra Beach from a fully qualified coach.
- Learn all the basics of surfing from paddling to standing up on the board.
- Experience the thrill of catching your first wave.
- Hone your technique with greater surf awareness and knowledge of ocean conditions.
- 2-hour surfing session
- Fully qualified coach
- Surfboards, wetsuits, rash vests
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
If you are someone who loves surfing but haven’t got a chance to learn the same, the Maroubra beach is one of the best places to start your surfing journey. It boasts of great waves and untouched picturesque scenery, ensuring that you are in for the time of your life.
Your 2-hour surfing lesson starts with a warm-up for preparing your body for a fun and adrenaline-filled session. Once the warm-up is done, your experienced instructor will teach you the basic lessons of paddling a surfboard, and the techniques of catching a wave. You’ll also get insights into surfing and ocean conditions that will help you understand the ocean currents, tides, rips, and more. The main aim of the lesson is not only to make you enjoy the pure thrill of catching the waves and surfing but also to educate you about the dangers in the ocean while surfing or swimming.
You’ll get personalized attention from the fully qualified instructors as the lesson accommodates a maximum of 6 people. This is perfect option for first-time surfers, as well as for those who wish to improve basic surf techniques.
know before you go
know before you go
- The minimum age to participate in this experience is 12.
- Please carry a swimsuit and towel with you.
- The lessons cater to any skill level, but guests must be able to swim and feel confident in the water.
Daily: 9am - 5pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Lets Go Surfing Maroubra.
- Address: 7 Marine Parade, Maroubra NSW, 2035.
- The closest bus stop is Maroubra Beach, Marine Pde. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 350, 375 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.