2-Hour Surf Lesson in Byron Bay
Learn the basics of surfing from experienced instructors in the beautiful environment of Byron Bay.
- Enjoy an exciting lesson in the ideal surfing conditions of Byron Bay.
- Feel more confident on the board with the knowledge of key surf and safety rules.
- Soak in the adrenaline and pride as you conquer your first wave.
- 2-hour surfing class
- Experienced instructor
- Wetsuit, surfboard, sunscreen, and zinc
- Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 14 days before the schedule.
One of the most picturesque beaches in Australia, Byron Bay, is a great place to start your surfing journey under the guidance of a professional instructor.
The two-hour lesson is specifically designed for beginners who are eager to learn surfing. The lesson will cover all the required techniques that will help you paddle confidently. Your class will begin with a proper warm-up session to prepare you physically. No matter how nervous you are, once you experience the rush of catching a wave, nothing can stop you.
know before you go
- The minimum age to participate in this activity is 12.
- You need to be able to swim 50 meters for all group lessons.
Daily: 9am - 5pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15-20 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Lets Go Surfing Byron Bay.
- Address: Unit 5/11 Fletcher St, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Byron Bay Interchange. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 637N, 637S, 640, 640X and more to get you there.
- The closest train station is Byron Beach Station. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board train Byron Solar to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.