5 Islands Hopping Full Day Tour with Blue Cave Visit
Spend a wonderful day on the beautiful Dalmatian Islands - visiting 5 islands and the famous Blue Cave- on this full day speedboat tour.
- Prepare to be mesmerised and captivated by the sights on this full day tour of 5 islands off the Croatian coast.
- The Blue Cave will mesmerise you with its unique natural beauty.
- The light reflecting off the seabed produces such a heavenly mix of blue colours that you will find it difficult to reproduce it faithfully in a photograph.
- Swim and snorkel in the equally mesmerising Blue Lagoon.
- Relax on the beach when you stop at Paklini Island and grab a bite to eat. Your boat crew will be happy to recommend local specialities to try.
- The town of Hvar is an impressive combination of old and new.
- On the one hand, you'll stroll through the old town and see medieval sights. On the other hand, Hvar is known for its nightlife.
- Transport in a comfortable and sunny speedboat
- Experienced English-speaking captain and guide
- Soft drinks on board
- Snorkelling equipment
- Windbreaker jacket
- Entrance to the Blue Cave
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Get ready for a wonderful day visiting 5 of Croatia's most popular and beautiful islands, along with the spectacular Blue Cave.
The UNESCO-protected archipelago of Vis is the first stop on this day tour from Split. Here you will first visit the island of Bisevo and the highlight of the trip: the Blue Grotto. Photographs will not really capture the breathtaking atmosphere and beauty of this natural wonder. The cave is a mixture of shadow and light, as reflections bounce off the seabed floor creating interesting figures on the cave walls. You will be enveloped in blue and turquoise colours everywhere.
At the next stop, the Blue Lagoon on the island of Budikovac, get your snorkelling gear and dive into the clear waters of this perfect lagoon. Like the Blue Cave, the Blue Lagoon is a stunning natural wonder and is perfect for amazing underwater selfies. If you're not taking a dip, relax on the boat and gaze at the stunning sky and cliffs in the distance.
In the area around the island of Hvar, you'll take a break at the beautiful Paklini Islands, a chain of wooden islets that offer the most perfect swimming spots. Ask your guide and skipper to recommend lunch spots and sample local Dalmatian specialities while relaxing on the island.
Stop off in the town of Hvar and soak up unique cultural sights, such as the Fortica Fortress. Built in the early 16th century, this medieval castle towers above the town and is an excellent example of Renaissance architecture. Hvar is also called the "Croatian St. Tropez", thanks to its young crowd and party atmosphere. Spend some time exploring this eclectic town of historic attractions and modern sights.
know before you go
know before you go
- Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, swimwear and towels. Bring sun protection, hat and sunglasses, as it can be very sunny.
- This tour is not suitable for children under 3 years old, pregnant women and people with back and heart complications.
- Bring cash (in HRK currency) for the entrance fee to the Blue Cave.
- Photography is allowed.
- Outside food and drinks are allowed.
- This tour is subject to favourable weather conditions.
- Every day: 7:00 h.
- You will receive your voucher by email shortly.
- Show the voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point with a valid photo ID.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid delays.
- Meet your guide at: Grayline Croatia.
- Address: Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, 21000, Split, Croatia
- Point of reference: On the Riva promenade, in front of the Palace, near the Brass Gate.
How to get there
- The nearest train station is Split train station. It is a 6 minute walk from the meeting point.
- Split - Perković, Split - Zagreb Glavni kolodvor and Split - Kaštel Stari lines will take you to this station.
- The nearest bus stop is Split bus station, 6 minutes walk from the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the checkout.