Private Paddleboarding and Snorkeling Tour at the Arch of Cabo San Lucas
Paddleboard your way to the Arch of Cabo San Lucas and snorkel at Pelican Rock with the help of a professional guide. Learn a new water activity as you witness exhilarating sights both under the water and above it on this expedition.
- Enjoy a standup paddleboarding and snorkeling session off the coast of Cabo San Lucas.
- You can choose to join a group or make this experience private and set your own pace.
- Exert your muscles and be met with a rewarding sight when you paddle to the distinctive limestone Arch of Los Cabos.
- Put on your snorkeling gear and dive into the tranquil waters at Pelican Rock to see the dazzling array of life in a marine ecosystem.
- Operate at your own pace and utilize the local knowledge of your guide on this professionally guided experience in English or Spanish.
- This experience includes all necessary equipment and round-trip transportation from your hotel.
- English or Spanish-speaking professional guide
- Paddleboard and oar
- Snorkeling equipment
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water and granola bars
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Paddle Out to the Arch
Learn an exciting water activity called standup paddleboarding (aka SUP), and venture into the ocean. A large, limestone arch sits at the southern tip of Cabo San Lucas. Exercise your arms as you scull your way there. The adrenaline coupled with the breathtaking seascape is worth the effort. Pro Tip: If you visit between November and April, there's a high chance you will catch sight of sea lions around the rock formations!
Snorkel at Pelican Rock
Glide over to Pelican Rock, and snorkel in its lucid waters. Spot turtles swimming around intricate coral formations. See schools of angelfish and Mexican goatfish, or perhaps the ever-grinning parrotfish, the peculiar frogfish, and the alluring spotted boxfish. You could even find lobsters and eels conducting their day down on the expansive surface. When you’re done exploring the waters, spend time on a stunning beach before getting dropped back to your hotel.
know before you go
know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes.
- Please carry a swimsuit, towel, and sandals.
Private Paddleboarding and Snorkeling
- Mon to Sun: 7:30am to 1pm
Group Paddleboarding and Snorkeling
- Mon to Sun: 9am and 2pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you choose to reach the meeting point yourself then arrive at meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Plaza Gali parking lot, located right in front of the Sandos Finisterra hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an Oxxo (convenient store).
- Address: Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 871, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.