Tandem Skydive At Hunter Valley - 15,000 ft
- Take on this adventurous tandem skydiving expedition over Australia's favorite wine region
- Push your limits and beat your fears as you jump from 15,000 feet above ground level
- You'll be securely attached to your tandem instructor, so there's nothing to worry about
- Freefall at over 220 km/hr speeds and soar through the clear skies for 5-7 min afterward
- Drink in the vast views of rural New South Wales stretched out in front of you
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive with a tandem jump master
- Professional guide to provide safety instructions
- APF membership levy
- Safety equipment
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, they can be rescheduled up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
Skydive over Australia's favorite wine region, the Hunter Valley. Embrace speed, exhilaration, and pure adrenaline as you plunge from 15,000 feet high up in the sky! This year, get over your fear of heights and push your boundaries as you step outside of your comfort zone and jump from soaring heights. Securely attached to your tandem instructor, you'll jump out of the aircraft. Freefall at over 220 km/hr speeds for an insane 60-second period. After your parachute opens, you'll float through the skies for 5-7 min, with gorgeous views of rural NSW: from rolling pastures to world-renowned vineyards, you'll see it all.
know before you go
know before you go
- Tandem Skydive
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request
- The minimum age requirement is 16. Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. There is no maximum age limit, however, reasonable fitness is required.
- Strictly, do not consume drugs or alcohol 8 hours prior to your skydive. Do not scuba dive 24 hours prior to your jump and get a good night’s rest.
- The maximum weight for a tandem jumper is 110kg and is subject to assessment and approval from the Safety Officer. A surcharge of AUD50 will apply for participants weighing over 95kg, and AUD75 for those weighing more than 105kg
- All jumpers will be registered online at the Australian Parachute Federation prior to their skydive.
- Skydiving is a weather-dependent activity so please arrive with no time constraints. If the weather is unfavorable, your jump will be rescheduled to a date that best suits you.
- Wear loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes such as running shoes or sneakers.
- Hiking boots and high heels are not allowed for this activity.
- Due to Covid 19, shared clothing can’t be offered so please bring your own fleece jumper/long pants for the cold, if needed.
- Daily: 7am & 8am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the Private Hunter Valley drop zone
- Address: 74 Range Road, Whittingham, NSW 2330
- This is located in the hub of the Hunter region
- By Train: The closest train stop is Whittingham train station, not too far from the drop zone
- By Car: From Sydney take the F3 north, taking the Cessnock exit and follow all signs to the main hub of the Hunter Valley, Cessnock
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout