Playtime at Toybox – Singapore Zoo + River Wonders Tickets (Singapore Residents)
With this Toybox Experience, kids will discover the wonderful world of animals at two of Singapore’s best wildlife Parks and play exciting and fun games too.
- Children will have a great time at both Singapore Zoo and River Wonders, experiencing 12 activities through both Parks.
- Try your hand at NERF Challenges and Monopoly questions – learning about the diverse world of animals along the way.
- Other activities to try include building colorful Play-Doh figures and attending a yoga session with My Little Pony as the theme.
- Visit the Giant Panda Forest at River Wonders, a Park favorite.
- Admission to Singapore Zoo and River Wonders (Singapore Residents only)
- Toybox access to 12 exciting activities across 2 parks
- Limited-edition Hasbro keychain
- Animal show
- Valid to visit from 28 May to 26 June 2022.
- Meals and drinks
strict cancellation policy
- This ticket cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
The Toybox Experience gives you access to 12 amazing activities across Singapore Zoo and River Wonders as well as a wide variety of games and activities. These activities are based on popular brands like Monopoly, NERF, My Little Pony, and Playdoh.
Plan your route around the Toybox based on the map given in the Passport. This way, you get the best out of the entire experience. The NERF challenge is easily the most attractive and thrilling activity. There are two challenges to complete – NERF Archerfish Accuracy Challenge and NERF Archerfish Race. Pedal your way on a NERF-Kart and using your NERF blasters, shoot through holes in a wall to knock off targets. When you reach the giant-sized Monopoly board, throw a giant dice and answer a question about animals at the Singapore Zoo. Have fun at the tiger exhibit where you have to leap like a tiger to earn a stamp. Fans of My Little Pony will definitely have fun at a yoga session and try on locks of My Little Pony-inspired hair extensions.
Start at the Ganges River and learn about the rare Indian Gharial and Archerfish at special exhibits. Take a photo with the Chinese giant salamander – one of the largest amphibians in the world – and then visit the Giant Panda Forest. Catch sight of Le Le and Jia Jia, the star resident pandas of River Wonders. There’s another Monopoly course here where you can roll a dice and answer a question on River Wonders’ wildlife. Head to the colorful Play-Doh obstacle course, suitable for children 5 and above. Create a river animal friend at the Play-Doh Jungle Gym.
know before you go
- Masks are optional in outdoor settings but required in all indoor exhibits and other areas as specified.
- Pre-registration is required for both attractions via the official portal.
- These tickets are valid only for Singapore Residents.
- The Parks are suitable for wheelchair users and pram/stroller users.
- You can bring your own food with you.
- Make sure to wear comfortable clothes and footwear as there’s lots of walking involved. Wear sunscreen, a sun hat, sunglasses, and carry a water bottle.
- Daily: 8:30am - 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Singapore Zoo.
- Address: 80 Mandai Lake Rd,.
- The closest bus stop is Singapore Zoo Coach Bay. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses Mandai Express (Bedok point) Mandai Express (Sengkang MRT) Mandai Express (tempiness MRT) Mandai Khatib Shuttle and many more to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Kranji. It is a quick 10-minute drive to the attraction.
- Board North-South metro line to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.