Singapore Flyer Tickets with Snack
Feel on top of the world as you witness birds-eye views of the sparkling Singaporean skyline on Asia’s largest observational wheel. Swing for either snack or dinner ticket options for a flavorful delight afterward!
- Catch unbeatable, 360-degree views of the glittering Singaporean skyline from up to 165m off the ground
- Stay safe and comfortable in your secure, air-conditioned capsule as you catch a glimpse of iconic landmarks in the city and beyond
- Enjoy exciting photo opportunities with every turn and witness panoramic views of the Singapore River, Merlion Park, Raffles Place, and more
- Munch on a delicious snack (a Chicken Drumlet or a Samosa) at Bhandari's Saffron to end your experience
Taking sight-seeing to another level altogether is the Singapore Flyer experience. With unbeatable views of the city and even glimpses of neighboring countries such as Malaysia and Indonesia, this is a highly recommended activity! The Flyer is a popular tourist attraction that takes you 165m off the ground, treating you to splendid sights of iconic landmarks with every turn. Share stunning views with your family, your friends, or even your partner in a cozy, air-conditioned capsule that keeps you safe and secure during your experience. The best part? Your ticket includes a snack at Bhandari's Saffron, and you can choose between a Chicken Drumlet and a Samosa!
- Admission Tickets
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Go
Snack at Bhandari's Saffron (Take Away Only)
Choose between Chicken Drumlet & Samosa (served between 3 PM to 9 PM)
In cases of extreme weather conditions, this activity may be canceled or the itinerary might be changed
Thu-Sun from 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM (last admission at 9:30 PM)
Ages 12yrs and below enjoy reduced ticket pricing
These tickets cannot be canceled but offer extended validity. Please refer to the e-tickets to know the exact validity.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display either the printed or mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Singapore Flyer
- Address: 30 Raffles Ave, Singapore 039803O
- Head over to Bhandari's Saffron for your snack
- Venue: 39 Raffles Ave, #02-01 Saffron Singapore Flyer (SG) 039803
- Timings: 6 PM- 9 PM
- Closest station is The Promenade Station, an 8-minute walk to Singapore Flyer.
- Downtown Line DT15 / Circle Line, CC4 will bring you here.
- Take Exit A and look out for blue pedestrian signs to Singapore Flyer.
These are open-dated tickets and can be used anytime within the operating hours. To know the exact validity, please refer to your e-tickets.