Singapore Flyer Tickets
Feel on top of the world as you witness birds-eye views of the sparkling Singaporean skyline on Asia’s largest observational wheel.
- Catch unbeatable, 360-degree views of the glittering Singaporean skyline from up to 165m off the ground
- Stay safe and comfortable in your secure, air-conditioned capsule as you catch a glimpse of iconic landmarks in the city and beyond
- Enjoy exciting photo opportunities with every turn and witness panoramic views of the Singapore River, Merlion Park, Raffles Place, and more
- Admission Tickets
- Hotel Transfers
These tickets cannot be canceled but offer maximum flexibility. The exact validity will be mentioned on the ticket.
Taking sight-seeing to another level altogether is the Singapore Flyer experience. With unbeatable views of the city and even glimpses of neighboring countries such as Malaysia and Indonesia, this is a highly recommended activity! The Flyer is a popular tourist attraction that takes you 165m off the ground, treating you to splendid sights of iconic landmarks with every turn. Share stunning views with your family, your friends, or even your partner in a cozy, air-conditioned capsule that keeps you safe and secure during your experience.
know before you go
In cases of extreme weather conditions, this activity may be canceled or the itinerary might be changed
- Thur - Sun & public holidays: 3 PM - 10 PM (last admission at 9:30 PM)
- Ticketing counter will open at 2:45 PM
Ages 12yrs and below enjoy reduced ticket pricing
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display either the printed or mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Singapore Flyer
- Address: 30 Raffles Ave, Singapore 039803O
- Closest station is The Promenade Station, an 8-minute walk to Singapore Flyer.
- Downtown Line DT15 / Circle Line, CC4 will bring you here.
- Take Exit A and look out for blue pedestrian signs to Singapore Flyer.
The exact validity will be mentioned on the ticket.