Singapore River Cruise
Enjoy a leisurely 40-minute cruise down the Singapore River and learn about the city's history and its fascinating transformation from a small trading port into a bustling metropolis from an audiovisual guide aboard the ship.
- Learn the history of the port city of Singapore by sailing on its waters.
- With audiovisual commentary on board the cruise, make the most of your experience and learn about how Singapore transformed from a small trading port to the bustling metropolis it is today.
- Some of the attractions you will cruise past are Raffles' Landing Site, Fullerton Hotel, Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay Sands.
Your cruise will depart from the Clarke Quay Jetty. This is one of the most offbeat ways to learn about the city of Singapore, as you cruise along the historic route that the cargo bumboat's used to take. Learn about the trade history of the city that helped it grow into the exciting global city that it is now. With the help of a commentary, see all the points of interest, like Riverside Point, Parliament House, Asian Civilizations Museum, Merlion Park, Esplanade Theatres on the Bay, and more. You can also choose to get off at any of the seven jetties at Clarke Quay, Marina Bay, or Boat Quay.
Riverside Point | Parliament House | Asian Civilizations Museum | Merlion Park | Esplanade Theatres on the Bay
- River cruise ticket (full journey, approximately 40 minutes long).
- Audiovisual commentary in English.
Know Before You Go
The 40-minute cruise runs on weekdays between 8:00 AM and 10:00 PM, and on weekends and public holidays between 9:00 AM and 10:00 PM.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
You will receive an email with your Singapore River Cruise voucher shortly. You need not take a print out. Please download the voucher and display it at the meeting point on the day of the cruise.
- Your boarding point is at Clarke Quay Jetty, Singapore.
- This is next to the Hooter's restaurant.
- The closest bus stop is Clarke Quay, a 1-min walk to the pier.
- Buses 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 6N, 32, 54, 195, and more will bring you here.
These tickets are valid for the date and timeslot selected at the time of booking