Sydney Harbour Discovery
Here is the perfect way to kickstart your day. Go on a morning cruise on Sydney Harbour as you sip on your morning tea/coffee with live commentary included.
- Start your day with this morning cruise on Sydney Harbour with a hot beverage and live commentary, as you pass by some of Sydney's iconic landmarks.
- This one-and-a-half-hour-long cruise is suitable for all and is a great way to spend quality time with friends and family.
- During the cruise, an experienced guide will tell you all about this world-famous natural harbor.
- Learn about the Sydney Botanical Gardens, the Opera House, and more while you take in the view around you.
- This cruise is also a great way to wind down during the weekend with a view of Sydney in the best light.
- Live commentary
- Morning tea/coffee
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
They say your morning determines what the rest of your day will look like. Well, to make sure that you get a proper start, this cruise on the Sydney Harbour is perfect. During this one-and-a-half-hour journey, all you will experience is peace and tranquility. As you sail over calm waters, taking in the sights of the beautiful city of Sydney, you will have a hot beverage (tea or coffee, your pick) as the perfect companion in the morning.
The experienced and knowledgeable guide will tell you facts and even secrets about landmarks like Sydney Botanical Gardens and the Opera House as you pass by them. This cruise is the best way to start on a calm note with friends and family. Even on the weekends, if you’d like to squeeze in a little quiet time, this cruise is the perfect fit for you.
know before you go
- All children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Apr 6 to Dec 31
Daily at 10:30am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at Circular Quay.
- Address: Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Circular Quay, Alfred St, Stand B. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 304, 333, 343, 392N and 396 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.