San Diego City Lights Night Tour
With the help of an expert guide, experience San Diego’s romantic city lights on a trolley and cruise past notable landmarks, making this an unforgettable experience in one of America’s finest cities!
- Hop aboard the open-air trolley and cruise past historic sites the city has to offer like the Gaslamp Quarter and Balboa Park.
- Soak the romantic views which include the Cornado’s Ferry Landing, perfect for a photo op!
- Delve into the humble beginnings of the epicenter of the World’s Tuna Fishing Industry at San Diego’s Little Italy.
- View the city’s landmarks such as the County Administration Building, the Maritime Museum's Star of India, the USS Midway Museum, and much more.
- English guided tour
- Access to the trolley for the tour
- Audio guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Kick off your 90-minute journey with a drive through West Coast’s premier entertainment district called the Gaslamp Quarter. It is an unforgettable, urbanized playground that captivates your imagination known for its vibrancy and bright lights. Next, immerse yourself in one of U.S.A's largest cultural centers, Balboa Park, that's even brighter at night. Soak in the scenic sights from Coronado Bridge, including lights that originate from Tijuana, Mexico, the bay, and also downtown San Diego! Don’t miss out on the perfect photo op location at Coronado’s Ferry Landing.
Immerse yourself in San Diego’s vibrant culture in the Little Italy district and head to Embarcadero’s Bayfront views, where you will see some historic landmarks like the Historic County Administration Building, the USS Midway Museum, and the Headquarters. Cruise past the Seaport Village, and view the Navy’s aircraft carriers across the bay, encapsulating the city of San Diego in a unique light!
know before you go
know before you go
This tour is wheelchair accessible.
Daily: 8pm to 10pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 30 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at 500 Kettner Blvd., Seaport Village.
- Address: Seaport Village, 849 W Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, United States.
- Landmark: Harbor House Restaurant.
- The closest bus stop is San Diego (Seaport Village), Broadway & Pacific Highway. It is a quick 5 to 10 minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses Flxibus to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Santa Fe Depot. It is a 12-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metros Blue, Green to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.