Prague: 2-Hour Lunch Cruise with Live Music
Escape the city crowds and see the best of Prague on this afternoon cruise! Admire landmark sites such as Charles Bridge, the Vyšehrad fort and the National Theater. Enjoy a delectable lunch buffet and the soothing sounds of the live music onboard!
- Savor the beauty of Prague on this laid-back afternoon cruise along the Vlatava.
- Cruise along the city’s most famous buildings like Charles Bridge, Kampa Island and Dancing House.
- Enjoy a welcome drink and feast on a scrumptious lunch buffet.
- Tap your feet to the live music being played on the deck.
- Opt for window seating to see spectacular views as you enjoy lunch and music.
- Read from the printed guide available onboard, or enjoy the commentary on the online interactive guide.
- 2-hour cruise
- Traditional Czech aperitif
- Buffet lunch
- Live music
- Printed guide in 16 languages (available onboard)
- An interactive online guide
- Free WiFi
- Window seating (optional)
- Hotel transfers
- Drinks (other than the aperitif)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Set sail on this 2-hour relaxing afternoon cruise that takes you through Prague’s most remarkable historical sites. As part of your welcome, you will be served a traditional Czech aperitif, perfect to help you relax for the journey ahead.
Float along the Vltava River, past the city’s historic center, and see highlights such as the 6 centuries old Charles Bridge, the enchanting Prague Castle, the National Theater, and the quirky-looking Dancing House. You’ll also see the 10th-century fort of Vyšehrad, the historic Štvanice Power Station and the famous buildings that line the banks of the Old Town Square.
Take photographs of all these beautiful sights as you cruise past them. Throughout the tour, a live band will be playing on the deck as you enjoy a scrumptious lunch buffet!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Related Information
By government order we ask that you board with a confirmation of coronavirus vaccination or proof that you have been infected within the past 180 days. The third option is confirmation of a negative test for coronavirus, not older than 7 days in the case of the PCR test and not older than 3 days in the case of the antigen test.
- Bear in mind that different types of boats operate for this tour and the kind of boat you will be on is subject to availability
- Recommended arrival time at the meeting place: 15 min. before departure
- Check-in ends 10 min. before the departure time
- Boarding ends 5 min. before the departure time
- Most boats on this tour are wheelchair accessible. Contact the tour vendor before the date of your tour to confirm accessibility
- Pets, luggage and large bags are not allowed on board
Sat and Sun at 12 noon
Interactive Online Guide Languages
- Audio - Czech, English, German, Russian, Chinese, Spanish
- Text - Czech, English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Korean)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your print voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your boarding point is at Čech Bridge, pier 3, (1, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia)
- To locate the boarding point on Google Maps, simply search for - Čech Bridge, pier 3
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
- The nearest transit stop is Právnická Fakulta
- It is located 2 minutes from the boarding point
- Bus #207 will get you here
- Tram #17 and 93 will get you here
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout