Mallorca Sightseeing Tour : Boat + Vintage Train
Ride the Soller Train, take a boat ride, visit La Calobra, and enjoy a tram ride to witness Mallorca's beautiful landscapes.
- Book yourself this all-inclusive sightseeing tour in Mallorca, showing you the best of this Mediterranean island.
- Board a coach and travel to the UNESCO Tramuntana Mountain Range.
- Gaze out at the Lluc Monastery, the Puig Mayor, and the Torrente de Pareis stream along the way.
- Admire the 13-kilometer-long road to Sa Calobra built in the year 1929!
- Enjoy a 40-minute boat ride to the Port of Soller, past defensive towers, coves, cliffs, and small islands.
- A 25-minute tram ride takes you through Soller town, past sweet-smelling orchards, Soller's Valley, stretched-out tunnels, and more.
- Hotel transfers
- Official guide
- Boat trip from La Calobra to Port Sóller
- Sóller tram journey
- Sóller train journey
- Travel insurance
- Food & drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Travel by coach from the East Coast to the Tramuntana Mountain Range, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Your guide will explain the many attractions littered along the way, including the Lluc Monastery, the Puig Mayor, the Torrente de Pareis stream, and more. Gasp at the road to Sa Calobra at a stretch of 13 kilometers, built in1929. In Sa Calobra, explore the area on your own. Swim at the beach, stroll to the Torrente de Pareis, or just sit back and enjoy the view. You'll then board a modern boat for a 40-minute ride to the Port of Soller- drift along the coast and witness Mallorca's beauty. Gaze out at ancient defensive towers, coves, cliffs, marine caves, small islands, and more.
Deboard at the Port and take the Soller tram, a 25-minute ride that shows you the best of Soller Town. Pass through orchards of lemon and orange trees, the serene Soller's Valley, its many tunnels, and more. All the while, bask in the beauty of the world-famous wooden train built in 1912. All in all, you'll be taken by the beauty of Soller on this remarkable sightseeing tour.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- We recommend that clients take a camera (waterproof if possible) as there will be many beautiful views and fun memories to capture.
- This tour is suitable for all ages.
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
Free Pick Up Points
- South Area (Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Paguera, Cala Vinyes, Magaluf, Palmanova, Illetes, Portals Nous, Cala Major, Palma, Arenal, Playa de Palma, Can Pastilla): Tue & Sat.
- East Area (Cala Mesquida, Cala Ratjada, Font de Sa Cala, Canyamel, Punta Rotja, S'Illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Sa Coma, Porto Cristo, Calas Mallorca, Porto Colom, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Egos, Cala Mondrago, Cala Barca, Cala Santanyi, Cala Figuera, Colonia Sant Jordi): Thur.
- North Area (Can Picafort, Playa de Muro, Alcudia, Puerto Pollensa): Thur.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.