Everglades Cruise & Double-Decker Bus Tour from Miami
Explore the wilderness of the Florida Everglades and go sightseeing in Miami via bus and boat on this guided, full-day, city sightseeing adventure.
- Experience Miami by bus and boat, and go on a tour of the Everglades.
- See top Miami’s highlights on a narrated coach tour.
- Go on an exciting airboat ride through the lush Everglades National Park.
- Catch sight of and learn about native wildlife such as alligators and turtles.
- Hop-on hop-off Miami double decker bus tour
- Miami boat tour
- Everglades airboat tour
- Free time for lunch
- Food and drinks
- Entry into Miami Seaquarium
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
This is a Miami tour that will let you experience the city at its best. Start with a double-decker bus tour around downtown Miami. Enjoy the onboard narration as you pass by Versace Mansion and the bustling Ocean Drive, lined with a fantastic array of Art Deco buildings, cafes, and bars. Stop to have lunch in Little Havana, Miami’s vibrant Cuban heart.
In the afternoon, make your way to Miami's waterfront for a boat cruise on Biscayne Bay. Soak in the Miami sun and enjoy views of Fisher Island, Miami Beach, the Port of Miami's cruise ship and cargo districts, and more. See high-rise hotels and condos, as well as the spectacular multimillion-dollar oceanfront homes that line Miami Beach. Gaze down at the crystal clear waters and look for exotic marine life, like manatees, dolphins, manta rays, and more. Sit on the outer deck of the boat for a 360-degree view or go downstairs to the air-conditioned cabin. Sip on soft drinks, beer, wine, cocktails, and snacks onboard the boat (available for purchase).
Then, head to one of the most beautiful places on earth - the Florida Everglades - and set sail on an exciting airboat adventure. Go on a short drive, take an airboat tour through Everglades National Park. Cruise along the grassy water and listen to fun facts about the area's subtropical ecosystem from the experienced captain. Check out a variety of wildlife in their natural habitats, including alligators, fish, turtles, and wading birds. End your tour at the original departure point.
know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Wheelchair and stroller-accessible.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress comfortably.
- Please note: this tour is conducted primarily in English. However, depending on the group, Spanish narration may be provided.
- Service animals are allowed on the tour.
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible.
- Most travelers can participate
- The store is open from 8:30 AM to 7 PM, throughout the week.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers.
The tour starts at 9:30 AM every day and finishes at 6:30 PM. Free time included for lunch.
Children aged 3-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 30 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at 305 Lincoln Rd.
- Address: 305 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The nearest bus stop is 'Washington Av & 16 St,' which is located about 5 minutes away from the ticket redemption point. Catch bus #103 or MB-SBL to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.