Amsterdam: Morning Canal Cruise with Breakfast
Bask in the beauty of Amsterdam in the quiet of the early morning, as you sail along the city's famous and usually crowded canals.
- Enjoy a cruise in the peaceful stillness of the early morning.
- Keep your camera handy to capture the incredible views, including a glorious sunset.
- Listen to entertaining commentary from a professional skipper as you sail on tranquil waters.
- Partake of a small breakfast with pastries and beverages.
- 90-minute canal cruise
- Professional skipper and live English-speaking guide
- Orange juice, coffee, and tea
- Small breakfast with pastries
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Can you think of any better way to start your day than a beautiful morning cruise through Amsterdam? Neither can we! Get aboard a 100% electric boat and relax as the cruise takes you through some of Amsterdam's most famous, and usually crowded canals. Enjoy the company of a professional skipper as you experience incredible views of the canals in the Jordaan, along the Golden Bend, the 7 bridges, and much more.
Of course, any experience becomes even better when it has delicacies to accompany it. Savor a small, delicious breakfast including a croissant, muffin, and typical Dutch stroopwafel. Wash it down with a drink of refreshing orange juice, coffee, or tea.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- Each boat is arranged with 1.5 meters between the seats.
- You will be allocated a place by the staff.
- No hands are given when getting on and off.
- Disinfectant handgel is available on each boat.
- All guests aboard must be in good health. Please refrain from coming to the dock even with mild symptoms of the flu or a cold.
- Guests aged 13 and above must be able to show a corona ticket in combination with a valid identity card.
- This cruise is pram/stroller accessible.
- Buggy is available on prior request.
- Pets are allowed.
- The maximum cruise capacity is 16.
Daily at 8am.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- The cruise starts from the pier opposite the Anne Frank House Museum.
- You will see the stewards dressed in orange clothing.
- Address: Prinsengracht 263, 1016 GV Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- The closest transit stop is Amsterdam, Westermarkt, a quick 1-minute walk from the boarding point.
- Board trams 13 or 17, or bus N84 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the checkout.