Coex Aquarium Admission Ticket
Get tickets to Korea’s largest aquarium - the COEX Aquarium. Home to over 40,000 sea-creatures from 650 species, the COEX Aquarium is divided into 14 themed zones and provides the perfect opportunity to meet and learn about our planet's incredible marine life.
- Visit the largest aquarium in Korea - home to over 40,000 sea animals from 650 species.
- Learn more about our planet's incredibly diverse marine life as you encounter animals from all across the globe in 14 unique themed zones.
- Encounter over 40 different sharks - from Sand Tiger sharks to magpie sharks - at the Shark Zone.
- Witness the dance of the mermaids on weekends and the feeding program through the weekdays (except Monday).
- COEX Aquarium admission tickets
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded or rescheduled.
what to expect
Situated in COEX Mall, the COEX Aquarium is the largest aquarium in Korea. The aquarium features over 90 exhibition tanks placed in 14 unique "discovery zones". These zones collectively house over 40,000 sea animals - indigenous as well as global, ranging from sharks and rays to penguins and even otters.
The aquarium is arranged in a manner such that you follow a preset path through the aquarium, experiencing each themed zone. These zones are
- Rainbow Lounge
- Story of Korean Fish
- Garden of Korea
- Fish in Wonderland
- Amazonia World
- Marine Touch Lab
- Mangrove and Beach
- Living Reef Gallery
- Ocean Kingdom
- Marine Mammal Village
- Deep Blue Square
- Deep Blue Sea Tunnel
- Garden of Jelly Fish
- Penguin's Playground
One of the major highlights of the aquarium is a 2000-ton capacity tank with an acrylic tunnel running through it. It also includes a moving walkway that will transport you through the tunnel for a completely immersive experience. In the tunnel, you can see sharks and sea turtles which swim around you in all directions.
Other popular attractions at the COEX Aquarium are mermaid dance performances and a feeding program. The mermaid dance takes place on weekends and holidays while the feeding program occurs on weekdays, except Monday.
know before you go
Reduced Ticket Prices
- Children from 3-12 must purchase youth tickets.
- Infant aged 0-2 may enter for free when accompanied by a full paying adult.
- 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM every day (last admissions at 8 PM)
Entry is allowed 1 hour before closing time.
Mermaid Performance - Weekends and holidays, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, and 4:30pm
Feeding Program - Tuesday to Friday at 1:20 and 2:00 PM.
The aquarium is housed within the COEX mall.
Subway Line No.9 - BongEunSa station. Take Exit 7 and walk to COEX mall, 3 minutes from the station.
- Blue bus : 143, 146, 301, 341, 342, 360, 362, 363, 401, 442, 640, 730
- Green bus : 2413, 2415, 3217, 3411, 3412, 3414, 3417, 3418, 4318, 4431, 4434
- Red bus : 9407, 9414, 9507, 1100, 1700, 2000, 7007
- Yellow bus : 01, 06, 07, 10, 41
- Airport terminal bus : 6000, 6006
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. You can exchange this voucher for the entry ticket at the ticket counter located at the entrance.
These tickets are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase. You can visit the aquarium anytime within these 90 days.