Selwo Aventura Tickets
Travel to Africa while in Spain, and see over 2,000 wild animals coexisting at the Selwo Aventura!
- Discover a recreated African Savanah with over 2,000 animals just an hour outside of Malaga.
- Admire some of the most majestic species of other continents like the Iberian lynx and Asian elephant.
- Try your hand at adrenaline-pumping adventure activities like zip lining and archery.
- This is your chance to explore a great territory and enjoy an intimate connect with nature.
- Admission tickets
- Meet the keepers
- Hanging bridges
- Food and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 96 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Head out on an African adventure at Selwo Aventura in Malaga! Sprawled out over 100 hectares, the park is home to over 2,000 animals spanning 200 species, and is divided into three sections. Portico of Nature is replete with lush tropical and subtropical vegetation that surround the Great Lake of Africa. See the Circle of Life in its original form here - from fast cheetahs, gazelles, and red pandas to white-handed gibbons, marmosets, flamingos, meerkats, and hyenas. Don't forget to stop by and say hello to the Gibraltar macaque, the last primate to inhabit the European continent.
For a dose of adventure, make your way to the Nature Gate, and dare to have a go on the great Ziwa Zip Line. Try the Kuruka trampolines - four platforms that allow jumps of up to 8 meters, or enjoy target practicing at the Mshale Archery facility. Continue your African adventure and walk through the territory of the Iberian Lynx to learn about the recovery program of this endangered feline. Enter the Bird Canyon, a great natural aviary, and see hornbills, sacred ibis, African tantalums, pheasants, and Abdim's storks.
When you cross The Great Bridge of Africa, get access to a viewpoint that showcases the Territory of the Elephants, as well as the animals of the Lake Reserve. The latter includes large African mammals such as giraffes, hippos, rhinos, zebras, and white-tailed wildebeests. From here, head over to Central Town, the geographical center of Selwo Aventura. This is where one of the greatest predators of the world's fauna, the lion, lives in an exclusive territory. Don't worry; you will get to closely observe the king of the jungle from different viewpoints! Nearby is the Grotto of the Night, a reproduction of the interior of a cave inhabited by fruit bats. P.S. If you've got burning questions, feel free to shoot them at the animal-keepers at various daily talks and feedings.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Do not go to the park if you have symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- For access to the park it will be mandatory to wear an approved mask. We suggest that, for greater comfort, you bring your own mask, although you can also buy a mask in the park.
- The use of disinfectant and sanitary products is mandatory before entering some spaces. Hand sanitizers will be made available to visitors in different areas, restaurants, and shops.
- Please maintain a social distance of at least 2 meters during your visit.
The following activities will not be operational:
- Nature's Portico: Mini-farm, installation of dwarf goats.
- Central Town: exhibition hall and Grotto of the night.
- Activities: photos with lemurs, VIP Obama visit.
- For operational reasons, Central Town closes one hour before the rest of Selwo Aventura.
- Daily from 10 AM to 6 PM
Children aged 3-10yrs, as well as seniors aged 65yrs and above, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Selwo Aventura
- Address: Autovía del Mediterráneo, Km. 162, 5, 29680 Estepona, Málaga, Spain
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
You can only get to Selwo Aventura by car.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.