Dinner at Le Bistro Parisien + Optional Seine River Cruise
Enjoy a beautiful French dinner overlooking the Seine River at the famous Le Bistro Parisien. Afterward, board a glass-canopy boat for a relaxing 1-hour cruise and take in stunning illuminations of Paris' most popular attractions.
- Located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, on the banks of the Seine River, Le Bistro Parisien offers a unique setting for an unforgettable meal!
- Be greeted by warm hosts to take care of you throughout your meal.
- Enjoy the best seasonal produce used by the Chef to give you an exceptional dining experience.
- After dinner, embark on a majestic cruise along the Seine River and discover Paris from the water.
- Your flexible cruise ticket allows you to board any time and day within 6 months from the date of purchase - no need to reserve a specific time slot upon checkout.
- 2 or 3 course dinner at Le Bistro Parisien
- 1-hour Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise (flexible ticket)
- Complimentary audio guide on cruise, available in 14 languages
- Alcoholic beverages
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
Dig into a scrumptious 3-course French meal prepared specially by the chef onboard using the best seasonal produce. With a prime location at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, enjoy dazzling views from the comfort of your dinner table.
Starters: Choice of any 1 from below.
- Octopus carpaccio with crisp vegetables and combava oil
- Thin-crust snail tart with confit shallots and parsley jus
- Prawns, mango and avocado tartare, bell pepper sorbet
Seasonal Main Course: Choice of any 1 from below.
- Fillet of duckling with caramelised vegetables
- Le Burger, confit tomatoes and mozzarella with fries
- Roast cod, risotto primavera and a bouillabaisse jus reduction
- Penne pasta, spinach cream, cherry tomatoes and basil
Desserts: Choice of any 1 from below.
- Poached peaches with lemongrass, crumble and apricot sorbet
- Liègois-style crème chocolat with nougatine chips
- Homemade profiterole with vanilla cream and raspberries
upgrade to our dinner + seine river cruise experience!
Aboard a beautiful glass canopy boat, embark on a once in a lifetime Parisian experience. This magical cruise offers stunning views of the city's best monuments, such as the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, The Parliament, Musée d’Orsay, Institut de France, Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre, Grand Palais and more.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- 2 Course Dinner + Seine River Cruise
- 3 Course Dinner With Champagne
- 3 Course Dinner With Champagne + Seine River Cruise
Both the restaurant and cruise boarding point are located next to the Eiffel Tower. To reach by metro, use stops Trocadéro, Bir-Hakeim and École Militaire. All are within a 3-5 minute walk. If traveling by car, Quai Branly parking lot is located just 300 meters away.
Cruise meeting point
To board your cruise, meet at the Bateaux Parisiens port, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. The address is: Port de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris.
- Departure at 6pm, and return at 10:30pm.
- From Sep 20 to Oct 24, and from Nov 8 to Dec 19, the cruise doesn't run on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Children aged 0-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive your Le Bistro Parisien dinner voucher and your Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise ticket via email. No need to print. On the day of your experience, head directly to the restaurant and display your voucher on your mobile device. To board your cruise, make your way to the Bateaux Parisiens Port, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, next to the restaurant. Find more information on the boarding point here.
Your dinner ticket is valid only for the date and time you make your reservation for. Your cruise ticket is valid for six months from the date of purchase. You can take the cruise anytime within the operating hours, between 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM. Cruises depart every 30 minutes during the summer, and every hour during winter months.