Bateaux Parisiens: 1h Sightseeing Cruise
Discover Paris from the Seine as you float along the river for a relaxing 1-hour cruise. Take in panoramic views as you float past monuments such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and much more.
- Aboard a glass canopy boat, admire one of the most beautiful Parisian boulevards.
- Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary via handheld audio headsets that you can tune in and out of at your discretion over the course of your 1-hour cruise.
- Your flexible ticket allows you to board through the day within 6 months from the date of purchase - no need to reserve a specific time slot upon checkout.
- With a convenient boarding point, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, this cruise is easily accessible.
- 1-hour Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise (flexible ticket).
- Complimentary audio guide on cruise, available in 14 languages.
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
These tickets are valid until 20 9月, 2023.
Make your way to the Port de la Bourdonnais, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, and embark on a relaxing one-hour cruise along the Seine River. Pass by the city’s landmarks including Assemblee Nationale, Musee d'Orsay, Institut de France, Pantheon, Cite de la Mode, Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame, Conciergerie, and more. Your flexible ticket allows you to board the cruise anytime you’d like during the day within the operating hours - meaning you don’t have to worry about any logistics! As you cruise down this UNESCO-listed Paris river, enjoy exhilarating views from the boat’s terrace and exterior passageways.
know before you go
know before you go
- Only small backpacks and regular-size handbags are allowed inside. Guests with larger bags will not be allowed to enter due to a lack of storage facilities.
- Toilets are only available on board the boats. No sanitary facilities are accessible on the pontoons.
- Paid parking is subject to availability.
- For a more immersive experience, feel free to bring your own headphones.
- The last two departures will be made with a minimum of 10 passengers.
- The timings are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the timings on your intended day of visit.
- Departures are every 30 min.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host.
- Boarding Point is - Bateaux Parisiens Port
- It is located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
- Address - Port de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris.
- To easily locate your boarding point on Google Maps, type 'Bateaux Parisiens Port'
- The closest metro stations are Trocadéro, Bir-Hakeim and École Militaire. All are within a 10-15 minute walk of the port.
- If traveling by car, the Quai Branly parking lot is located just 300 meters away.