Bateaux Parisiens: 1h Sightseeing Cruise
Discover Paris from the Seine as you float along the river for a relaxing 1-hour cruise. Take in panoramic views as you float past monuments such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and much more.
- Aboard a glass canopy boat, admire one of the most beautiful Parisian boulevards.
- Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary via handheld audio headsets that you can tune in and out of at your discretion over the course of your 1-hour cruise.
- Your flexible ticket allows you to board any time and day within 6 months from the date of purchase - no need to reserve a specific time slot upon checkout.
- With a convenient boarding point, located at the foot of Eiffel Tower, this cruise is easily accessible.
- 1-hour Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise (flexible ticket).
- Complimentary audio guide on cruise, available in 14 languages.
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Make your way to the Port de la Bourdonnais, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, and embark on a relaxing one-hour cruise along the Seine River. Pass by the city’s landmarks including Assemblee Nationale, Musee d'Orsay, Institut de France, Pantheon, Cite de la Mode, Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame, Conciergerie, and more. Your flexible ticket allows you to board the cruise anytime you’d like during the day within the operating hours - meaning you don’t have to worry about any logistics! As you cruise down this UNESCO-listed Paris river, enjoy exhilarating views from the boat’s terrace and exterior passageways.
know before you go
9 Apr to 18 Sept
- Daily: departures every 30 minutes from 10am - 10:30pm except at 1pm and 7:30pm
- The last two departures will be made with a minimum of 10 passengers.
Only small backpacks and regular-size handbags are allowed inside. Guests with larger bags will not be allowed to enter (as there are no storage facilities). Large luggage of over 16 liters, excluding small backpacks, handbags, and laptop cases, will not be accepted within the establishments, including in the cloakroom.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Boarding Point is - Bateaux Parisiens Port
- It is located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
- Address - Port de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris.
- To easily locate your boarding point on Google Maps, type 'Bateaux Parisiens Port'
- The closest metro stations are Trocadéro, Bir-Hakeim and École Militaire. All are within a 10-15 minute walk of the port.
- If traveling by car, Quai Branly parking lot is located just 300 meters away.
This ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. You can take the cruise anytime within the operating hours.