Majorca Jeep Tour
A unique way of experiencing the beauty of Majorca is by jeep! Get swept up deep into the Serra de Tramuntana Mountains for an unforgettable sightseeing journey!
- Travel to the foothills of the Majorca mountains, where your jeep excursion begins.
- If this is your first time driving a jeep, fret not, for you will be instructed on how to do so beforehand.
- Get on your off-road vehicles and speed away, convoying up the mountains.
- You'll learn about the rich history and customs of Mallorca from your expert guide.
- You'll stop at the Finca Es Rafal: buy yourself lunch or cool off in the swimming pool here.
- Coach transport to the base & back
- Expert local guide
- Jeep driving
- Additional gratutities
You can cancel these tickets up to 168 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Get picked up on a coach and travel to the base- in the foothills of the Majorca mountains. Here, you'll be instructed on how to drive the jeep and further details about the excursion. Get on your off-road vehicle (a maximum of 4 persons per vehicle) and begin your venture. Convoy up the mountains, marvel at the remarkable scenery and make stops in between to learn more about the flora, history, and customs of this striking island. After 1.5-2 hours of driving, you will make a lunch stop at the Finca Es Rafal, where a varied Majorcan lunch awaits (eat at your own expense). There is also a swimming pool where one may cool off with the beautiful views of Majorca surrounding you. You'll return by jeep to the starting point, and reboard the coach, traveling back to your hotels.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- A safe distance of one meter will always be maintained between clients.
- Travelers are required to bring and wear their own masks, and won’t be allowed on board without one.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service for travelers and staff.
- All staff operating the service will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Transportation vehicles will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The maximum capacity will be reduced according to current local rules.
- All gear and equipment used in the activity will be sanitized between use.
- It is not necessary to print your voucher. Simply display the same on your phone.
- New restrictions in the Balearic Islands do not allow the sale of alcoholic beverages onboard.
Infants aged 2 and below enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Pick Up Points
- There are multiple pick up points for this excursion.
- In the next step of booking, please mention the location and hotel name of stay.
- On the day of your excursion, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.