Super Saver Combo: River Safari + Jurong Bird Park
Spend your morning at Asia’s biggest aviary; Jurong Bird Park and take in the 5,000 birds at this award-winning bird park. Continue on your tryst with nature and venture into the River Safari, Asia’s first and only river-themed wildlife park. Not only does this combo complete flexibility with your vouchers are valid for 60 days from the date of purchase, you also have the freedom to visit the two parks on different days, that too at a discounted price!
- Admission voucher to Jurong Bird Park Singapore
- Hop-on Hop-off Tram ride at Jurong Bird Park
- Admission voucher River Safari Singapore
- Amazon River Quest Ticket
- River Safari Boat ride voucher
- Hotel Transfers
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
super saver combo highlights
- Unlimited access on the Hop-on Hop-off tram ride at the park.
- Do more than just taking a walk through the park. Enjoy the chance to hand-feed the birds and learn about them at their most active.
- Discover up to 400 species of birds including 4 species of penguins, several species of pelicans, Emus, parrots and much more!
River Safari Ticket Highlights
- Enjoy two amazing boat rides as you explore the secrets of the Amazon: River Safari and Amazon River Quest
- Meet Kai Kai and Jia Jia, the giant pandas at the Giant Panda Forest.
your super saver combo experience
Explore Asia’s premier bird park and have an avian adventure unlike any other. Visit this scenic location and have face-to-face encounters with bird species from all across the world in environments that mirror their natural habitat. The Hop-on Hop-off tram ride will allow you to cover the park easily and take in the exhibits at a relaxed pace.
At Jurong Bird Park you’ll come across bird species that are descendants of dinosaurs such as the Double-Wattled Cassowary and the Emu. You’ll also get to explore the kingdom of penguins. The Penguin Coast is a unique location where you can spot up to four species of these black and white southern creatures.
The Birds of Play wet and dry play area is meant exclusively for children to enjoy at while and the Bird Discovery Center is perfect for your little ones to learn while having fun. With multiple special experiences and feeding shows such as the High Flyers Show and the Kings of the Skies Show, at Jurong Bird Park you can interact with the birds up-close and see them at their most active.Plan your day by referring to our detailed guide on Jurong Bird Park
River Safari Experience
Spread over 12 hectares, River Safari is the first of a kind in Asia that offers freshwater attractions and riverboat rides coupled with a wildlife experience. The park is divided into 10 different ecosystems of which the River Nile experience, the Yangtze River experience, and the Amazon experience are most well-received. The River Safari features over 5000 animals!
Your experience will be even more memorable when you cruise down the rivers. Indulge in the Amazon River Quest and spot Jaguars and Tapirs in the dense rainforests. Along the Mississippi, you’ll be able to see the ferocious Alligator that snaps turtles and learn fascinating facts about the deadly predators. The different river ecosystems you can see are the Mississippi River, Congo River, Nile River, Ganges River, Yangtze River, Mary River and the Mekong River.
Besides the rivers, River Safari also has dedicated sections of the forest reserved for other species. This comprises of the Giant Panda Forest, the Amazon Flooded Forest, and the Squirrel Monkey Forest. Plan your day by referring to our detailed guide on River Safari.
know before you go
Tickets for both attractions can only be used by tourists and cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents.
Amazon River Quest boat ride will be closed for annual maintenance from 10-24 September 2018.
- Jurong Bird Park is open from Monday to Sunday - 8:30 AM - 6 PM
- River Safari Singapore is open from Monday to Sunday - 10 AM - 7 PM
Due to limited capacity per time slot, please note that entry is granted on a first come, first served basis onsite and should the current time slot be full, you will have to wait until the next available one to gain entry.
The vouchers are open dated and are valid for a period of 60 days. Once the voucher is redeemed at the respective vouchering counters at Singapore Zoo and Jurong Bird Park, however, you must use the vouchers within the same day.
For Amazon River Quest boat ride at River Safari, riders must be at least 1.06 meters tall. Kindly refer to complete guidelines at www.riversafari.com.sg
River Safari is located on Mandai Lake Road, the venue is easily accessible by cars and metro alike. Take the Red line and transit to a connecting bus, preferably route no 927 or no 138. To get to Jurong Bird Park take the MRT on the Green line and transit to bus number 194. In case you're coming by car take the Jalan Bahar towards Jalan Boon Jay and turn right at Jalan Bahar Ibrahim.
Make the most of your combo vouchers by giving these attractions the time they deserve and visiting each park on a different day to fully explore all the sights within.
However, should you wish to visit both parks on the same day, we recommend that you begin with the Jurong Bird Park since it closes earlier but opens earlier as well. Once you've explored the Bird Park to your heart's content, feel free to move on to the River Safari to enjoy your two boat rides and finish your day on the relaxing waters of the park.
How to Redeem your Tickets
You will get an email confirmation shortly containing your mobile vouchers for both the Jurong Bird Park and River Safari. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption counters 3 to 8 of the Singapore zoo to exchange them for tickets. No need to print.
ratings & reviews
- Use the hop-on hop-off tram to quickly navigate through the park. This will save you considerable amounts of time.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available at the venue for toddlers and individuals with impaired movement. Rental charges for strollers are SGD 9 while wheelchairs are free-of-charge.
- Lockers are available at the venue to store your personal belongings. They will be charged at SGD 3. Jurong Bird Park also provides other guest facilities such as nursing rooms and first-aid stations.
- Please carry a water bottle, an umbrella and mosquito repellant for personal use.
- The kids' area has wet rides and a change of clothes is required to experience the dry areas. Please carry an extra outfit for the children.
- Be sure to arrive at the show 10-15 minutes prior to their scheduled beginning.
- Uniformed bird keepers are present through the venue to help you with any queries or unexpected issues at the venue.
- 85% of the animal exhibits are accessible by foot while the other 15% are viewed from the river cruises. Wear comfortable walking shoes to explore the venue at ease.
- The main attractions of the park are the Giant Panda Forest, Amazon River Quest, and the Amazon Flooded Forests.
- ATMs, lockers, nursing stations and prayers rooms are available at the venue. The locker costs SGD 5 for the first three hours, following which a 1 SGD fee will be levied for each hour.
- Strollers, wheelchairs, and mobility scooters are present at the venue for children and guests with impaired movement. Strollers can be rented at a 9 SGD fee while the cost of renting a mobility scooter is SGD 35. Wheelchairs are free-of-charge.
- Tickets to the Beaver Encounter and the River Trails experience must be purchased separately at the venue.
- Uniformed staff members are present through the park to assist you with any query.