Panda Themed Meal with River Safari
If you love all things Panda, then this combo for you! Visit the incredible Mama Panda Kitchen to enjoy your very own Panda Pau Set before heading off to River Safari Singapore, Asia’s first river themed wildlife park.
- Save money and enjoy access to two of the most popular attractions in Singapore, the River Safari and the Panda Themed Meal!
- Enjoy two amazing boat rides as you explore the secrets of the Amazon: River Safari and Amazon River Quest
- Meet Kai Kai and Jia Jia, the giant pandas at the Giant Panda Forest.
- Observe ancient creatures at the River of Life, the Nile inspired exhibit, amongst other unforgettable experiences at River Safari
- Tickets are valid for 60 days from the ‘Visit Date’ indicated on the voucher, allowing complete flexibility to visit the park
- One Panda Pau- Choose between the Red Bean or Chocolate Flavour
- One Drink: Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite or Fanta Grape
- One Souvenir Cup
- Admission voucher River Safari Singapore
- Amazon River Quest Ticket
- River Safari Boat ride voucher
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 12 hours in advance for a full refund.
why book the ticket with headout
- Headout offers the River Safari Singapore and Panda Pau Meal Set voucher at the best price available online. Inclusive of the river safari boat ride and the Amazon River Quest, the River Safari voucher price with Headout is cheaper than the official website.
- Your voucher is valid for a duration of 60 days allowing you the flexibility to plan your visit.
- 24x7 customer care to ensure you have a perfect experience.
Panda Themed Meal
What better place to grab something to eat than one of the most popular restaurants at the Wildlife Reserves in Singapore than the Mama Panda Kitchen, famous for it's unique and delicious Panda Pau (Bao bun) set meals in q restaurant that is a panda lover's dream! You can choose between a chocolate filled or red bean filled pau set and a enjoy a drink of your choice along with it. The cup your drink comes in can be kept as a souvenir of your adorable and yummy meal!
The River Safari is a river-themed zoo and aquarium. Spread over 12 hectares, it is the first of a kind in Asia that offers fresh water attractions and river boat rides coupled with a wildlife experience. The park is divided into 10 different ecosystems of which the River Nile experience, the Yangtze River experience, and the Amazon experience are most well received. The River Safari features over 5000 animals! Be sure to check out the pandas and the Beavers, the star attractions at the River Safari.
Your experience will be even more memorable when you cruise down the rivers. Indulge in the Amazon River Quest and spot Jaguars and Tapirs in the dense rainforests. The different river ecosystems you can see are the Mississippi River, Congo River, Nile River, Ganges River, Yangtze River, Mary River and the Mekong River. Besides the rivers, River Safari also has dedicated sections of the forest reserved for other species. This comprises of the Giant Panda Forest, the Amazon Flooded Forest, and the Squirrel Monkey Forest. Explore the forests at your own pace and catch sightings of animals ranging from Pandas to Manatees all at the River Safari Singapore.To plan your day better, check out our detailed guide on River Safari
know before you go
- Singapore River Safari is open from 10:00 am - 7:00 pm daily.
- Mama Panda Kitchen is open from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm daily.
Your vouchers are valid for 180 days from the scheduled day of visit.
Since Headout maintains its own inventory of vouchers and have direct relationship with the supplier, the purchase date on your voucher is different than the date for which you purchased your voucher. We guarantee that your vouchers are legit and valid for the date of your visit.
Amazon River Quest boat ride will be closed for annual maintenance from 10-24 September 2018.
The Beaver Encounter is a special interactive program with beavers and is chargeable. This program is available daily at 4:30 pm and 5:40 pm and the vouchers must be purchased at the River Safari’s Boat Plaza voucher counter at least an hour prior to the session. Please book at the earliest to guarantee your spot on this encounter which costs SGD 20 per adult and SGD 15 for children between 5-12 years. The River Trails experience is a guided trail adventure and is extremely educative. We recommend you to not miss this experience by purchasing your River Trails voucher at the Boat Plaza voucher counter.
- ATMs, lockers, nursing stations and prayers rooms are available at the venue. The locker costs SGD 5 for the first three hours, following which a 1 SGD fee will be levied for each hour.
- Strollers, wheelchairs, and mobility scooters are present at the venue for children and guests with impaired movement. Strollers can be rented at a 9 SGD fee while the cost of renting a mobility scooter is SGD 35. Wheelchairs are free-of-charge.
To come to Singapore River Safari by public transport, take the MRT Red line and transit to a connecting public bus such as no.927 and no.138. If you're coming by car take the SLE towards Mandai Road and reach the Mandai Lake Road.
How to Redeem your Tickets
You will get an email confirmation shortly containing your mobile vouchers for both your Panda Pau Set and River Safari. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption counters 3 to 8 of the Singapore zoo to exchange them for tickets. No need to print.
ratings & reviews
- 85% of the animal exhibits are accessible by foot while the other 15% are viewed from the river cruises. Wear comfortable walking shoes to explore the venue at ease.
- The main attractions of the park are the Giant Panda Forest, Amazon River Quest, and the Amazon Flooded Forests.
- Uniformed staff members are present through the park to assist you with any query.
- Please ensure you follow the rules and guidelines of River Safari.