Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Saqqara, Memphis Tour from Cairo
Explore ancient Egyptian structures like the Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Saqqara, and Memphis. Get convenient transfers to and from Cairo or Giza.
- Tour the remarkable Pyramids of Egypt along with an expert guide.
- Learn fascinating stories about ancient Egypt and the many iconic buildings you see.
- Marvel at the architectural brilliance of ancient Egyptians.
- Take photos against the Great Pyramid and the Great Sphinx.
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Cairo or Giza
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert Egyptologist tour guide
- Bottled water
- All taxes and service charges
- Pickup or drop-off from Heliopolis area, 6th October areas, Nasir City, or Cairo Airport
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
After your hotel pick-up from Cairo or Giza, drive south towards the Step Pyramid of Zoser. Built in Saqqara, this is the first pyramid built in Egypt (it dates back to the 27th century BC) and was constructed by King Djoser. Continue your tour to visit Memphis, the capital of ancient Egypt and an important religious center in the region. Admire the Colossal Statue of Ramesses II, a fascinating 3,200-year-old figure.
Follow this visit up with a lunch at a local restaurant (covered by your own expenses), then make your way to the famed pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, and Mykerinus. While you're here, see the Great Sphinx, the iconic mythical creature that has the head of a Pharaoh and the body of a lion. Check out the Valley Temple too, a funerary complex that includes a mortuary temple and the Pyramids of Chefren. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off back at your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users
- Bring the following with you: Passport or ID card, comfortable shoes, a sun hat, and comfortable clothes
- Entrance fees for all sites are not included. You can choose to include them as an add-on during booking. If you do not do this, please bring EGP 440 per adult between 12 to 80 years, and EGP 220 per child between 6-12 years to be paid at the ticketing office in cash only
Children aged 6-11yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- This is applicable to all hotels in Cairo or Giza.
- Pick up/drop off services at your accommodation from the regions of Al Nasr City, Cairo International Airport, Heliopolis, Mirage city, Rehab City, Madinaty, New Cairo, New Capital Hotels, and 6th of October City are available at an additional charge of $10 per head.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- The pick-up time will be within 60 minutes after your booked time. In case there is any change, you will be contacted via WhatsApp, email, or phone the day before the tour to confirm the exact pickup time.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.