Berlin WelcomeCard: Public Transport & Museum Island + Discounts
Explore Berlin like never before with the Berlin WelcomeCard. Get discounts at all the major attractions of the city like the AquaDom & Sealife Berlin, Madame Tussauds, and the TV Tower. You can also gain discounts at restaurants, city tours, attractions, museums, etc. You also can avail yourself exclusive access to the five museums on Berlin’s Museum Island with these tickets. Reap the benefits of big savings on both time and money with the Berlin WelcomeCard.
- Get discounts at numerous attractions and get discounts on restaurants, city tours, attractions, museums, etc. with the Berlin WelcomeCard.
- Take advantage of hassle-free transport in Berlin AB or ABC zones.
- Explore sights such as Madame Tussauds and the TV tower, which are a must-visit in Berlin.
- Get 25-50% discount on all attractions, museums, boat trips, restaurants, etc.
- You will also be given a city guide (including a map) in English and German.
- The Berlin WelcomeCard also gives you exclusive access to the five museums on Berlin’s Museum Island.
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
about your berlin welcomecard
Explore Berlin in its entirety with excellent savings on both time and money with the Berlin WelcomeCard, which gives you discounts at plenty of attractions over the course of 72 hours. Thus, the Berlin WelcomeCard is fantastic at saving you both time and money.
How to Use Your Berlin WelcomeCard
The biggest advantages of the Berlin WelcomeCard are the savings and access to public transport. The Berlin WelcomeCard lets you save on individual charges at the gate if used correctly. The Berlin WelcomeCard promises to be an affordable alternative for travelers to Berlin.
The Berlin WelcomeCard also gives you exclusive access to the five museums on Berlin’s Museum Island. On three consecutive days, you can visit the Pergamon Museum, the Old National Gallery, the Old Museum, New Museum, and the Bode Museum for free (once per day).
Please note: The Pergamon Museum is currently undergoing renovations. The heart of the museum, the Hall of the Pergamon Altar located in the central structure of the building, has been closed to the public since autumn 2014. The south wing, featuring the Market Gate of Miletus, the Ishtar Gate, and the Processional Way of Babylon, will remain open to the public during the first phase of the renovation.
Some major attractions that will be covered with this card include:
- AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin
- Berlin Dungeon
- Olympiastadion Berlin (Olympic Stadium)
- Berlin Dom
- German Spy Museum
- Madame Tussauds Berlin
- Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin
- Tierpark Berlin
- Anne Frank Center
- Charlottenburg Palace
- Comedy tour Berlin
- German Opera
- TV Tower
- Botanical Garden
- German Historical Museum, German Museum of Technology
- Asisi Panorama „Die Mauer“
- DDR Museum
- Humboldt Forum
You can also avail discounts for other experiences such as:
- Sightseeing tours
- Guided city tours
- Bike tours
- Boat Rides
- Theatre/stage performances
- Restaurants & bars
- Shopping & souvenirs
- Fun, sport & relax
For more information, get the interactive online guide by clicking here.
The Berlin WelcomeCard is available with two variants:
- Berlin WelcomeCard 72h AB Museumsinsel
- Berlin WelcomeCard 72h ABC Museumsinsel Airports & Potsdam
know before you go
- The Berlin WelcomeCard as an original ticket must be validated once before the first use.
- The Berlin WelcomeCard as an online ticket is valid for the period indicated on the ticket and must be carried as an A4 printout.
- Vouchers must be exchanged for an original ticket at the voucher redemption points before use.
- When using discount services, the validated ticket must always be presented to the discount partners before use.
- Up to 3 children between the ages of 6 and 14 can travel free on an adult’s ticket. Children under 6 years of age, luggage, baby carriages, and one dog can travel free of charge.
- The airport Berlin Brandenburg (BER) as well as the city of Potsdam are in the tariff area C. Guests require the Berlin WelcomeCard ABC. An extension of the Berlin WelcomeCard AB with a connecting ticket C is not possible. The tariff zones A and B cover the Berlin city area.
- All the latest information about this experience, including savings examples, tour suggestions and tips are available here at any time. Due to the current situation changes in the offer may occur at any time. We recommend you always check the given link about the current situation, especially the information regarding discount partners.
You will receive an email with your Berlin WelcomeCard shortly. Vouchers must be exchanged for an original ticket at the voucher redemption points before use. Stamp your ticket at a ticket validation machine before taking public transport or taking advantage of any of the offers included. Validation machines are located at every Underground and S-Bahn station, and on trams and buses. The pass will be activated after validation and will remain active for the duration you have chosen while booking. Please note the Berlin WelcomeCard is not valid without a stamp.
You can redeem your Berlin WelcomeCard from the following redemption points:
Airport Berlin Brandenburg (BER)
- Berlin Brandenburg WelcomeCenter / Tourist-Information.
- Address: Terminal 1, Level E0, Flughafen Berlin Brandenburg, 12529, Schönefeld.
- Timings: Daily from 9am to 9pm
Berlin Tourist Information
- Address: Entrance Europaplatz / Ground Floor, 10557, Berlin.
- Timings: Daily from 9am to 7pm
Brandenburger Tor (Brandenburg Gate)
- Address: Pariser Platz/ South Wing, südliches Torhaus, 10117 Berlin.
- Timings: Daily from 10am to 6pm.
In the Humboldt Forum
- Address: Schloßplatz, 10178, Berlin.
- Timings: Daily from 10am to 6pm.
The Berlin WelcomeCard is valid for 72 hours after validation.