Historic Chicago Pub Crawl
- Take in a grand experiencing of the amazing architecture, food, wine & Chicago’s incredible entertainment history
- Learn about the Prohibition-era Chicago, jazz, theatre, while staying indoors using photos and videos on a shared iPad
- Ideal for the solo traveller looking for a fun day, for couples looking for a great hangout and for groups looking for an exciting weekend
- Its very little walking, it’s more of everything else; fun, food, & drinks
- Tour encompasses Chicago Underground, a 19th century mansion, Tribune Tower, Michael Jordan’s Steakhouse, amongst other icons of Chicago’s entertainment history
- Tour access
- Select appetizers
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
This tour is a mix of Chicago’s entertainment history, splendid food & drinks and the incredible architecture. Minimal walking and maximum education about the culture and history of everything that represents the Windy City.
Your booking confirmation will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the venue.
All guests must choose a beverage for the walking tour and bring cash to cover 2.5 servings of beer ($18), wine ($18), soda ($6) or water ($3)