Get skip-the-line access to the National Museum of Prague with a licensed tour guide. Explore the Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square, and National Museum on this 1.5-hour tour. Marvel at the magnificent museum and its neo-renaissance style of architecture.
- Meet your local guide and gain easy skip-the-line access to the National Museum of Prague.
- Start off your tour with a stroll down the Old Town Square and the Wenceslas Square.
- Admire the beautiful architecture of the museum, which houses 14 million historical items.
- Skip-the-line access to the National Museum of Prague
- Tour of Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square
- Licensed tour guide
- Guide for Prague National Museum
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Stoll through the Old Town with an Expert Local Guide
Meet your guide and get started on this epic exploration journey of Prague. Make your way through the Old Town Square and you will get to see some of the architectural marvels of the medieval Prague. Pass by the Gothic Church of Our Lady Before Tyn and Baroque St. Nicholas Church. Both of which historical wonders of this old part of the city. You will also come across the Prague Orloj, the medieval astronomical clock that was installed on the Old Town Hall in 1410.
A Tryst with History, Music, and Art
Gain entrance to the iconic National Museum of Prague, which consists of 14 million historical and artistic items. These items include costume designs and stagecraft items of Czech artists, music, memorabilia, and items from the Czech puppet theaters. It also houses ancient and medieval remains that can tell you a lot about the history of the Czech Republic. You can also admire the museum, which is an architectural wonder with neo-renaissance and gothic designs.
know before you go
know before you go
- Thur & Sat: 9:45am & 1:55pm.
- The duration of the tour is 1.5 hours.
The tour is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian and Czech.
Infants aged 4 and under can go for free. Children aged 5-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly.
- Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.
- Your meeting point is at the office GET PRAGUE GUIDE office.
- Address: Maiselova 5, 110 00, Prague 1.
- Look for the open blue and white umbrella.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for Get Prague Guide, Maiselova 5.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest metro station is Staromestska.
- Catch Line A to get here.
- The nearest tram station is Staromestska.
- Trams #2, 17, and 18 will get you here.