Tickets to the Porto Region Across The Ages Experience
Experience the character of the city up close with your Porto Region Across The Ages museum attraction ticket at WOW Porto. Dive into the history of Porto, the wars, conquests, and failures - a glimpse right back in time.
- Travel right back in time on a full-size replica of the iconic tram from the city of Porto and look at the history of this city from a deeper perspective.
- As you traverse through time in this museum, discover the culture and the people who provide the essence of the city of Porto.
- This extensive museum takes you all the way from the neolithic time to the modern Porto as we know it, a deep dive into the different phases and evolution that this city has seen.
- Learn more about Porto’s allies and enemies through interactive storytelling at the Porto Region Across The Ages museum.
- While witnessing the city change colors and take shape, gain a deeper understanding of the growth and reach that the city of Porto has achieved over the ages.
- Entry ticket to the Porto Region Across The Ages museum
- Entry to other WOW attractions
- Food and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
With your attraction ticket to the Porto Region Across The Ages museum at WOW Porto, traverse through the ages in an exemplary experience while witnessing the different facets of the city at different moments in time. Get a deeper insight into the city’s culture and people who are at the heart of its history and evolution. Fall in love with the city as you experience the history of Porto as you go across the museum.
The insight of the city that you get at this museum runs much deeper than the surface level with detailed descriptions of history, culture, and the people - with details regarding its wars, conquests, setbacks, and much more. Discover the city of Porto in a new light after this refreshing and detailed take on the rich culture and heritage that emerges from the city.
know before you go
know before you go
- This museum is wheelchair friendly.
- Pets are not allowed inside the premises of this museum with the exception of guide dogs.
- This attraction is suitable for pregnant visitors.
- Food and drinks are available for purchase separately within the premises of WOW.
- The space provides a cloakroom for visitors to have a hassle-free experience.
- Daily: 10am - 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at WOW Porto - The Cultural District.
- Address: Rua do Choupelo 39, 4400-088 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal.
- The closest bus stop is GNR. It is a quick 2 minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus 920 to get you there.
- The closest train station is General Torres. It is a quick 5 minute walk to the attraction.
- Board line Aveiro to get you there.