Pompeii Skip The Line Entry Tickets with Audio Guide
Travel to the enchanting land of Pompeii, a once thriving city that is now an archeological marvel. Embark upon this self-guided tour through the remains and ruins of Pompeii with the help of your audio guide, which is available in Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, and Mandarin.
- Your skip-the-line tickets allows you to waltz past winding ticketing queues and walk right into the excavation sites of Pompeii without wasting any time.
- Grab your dedicated audio headsets and plug out the rest of the world as you make your way towards discovering the ancient city of Pompeii.
- With audio guides available in several languages, namely, Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, and Mandarin, learn about Pompeii and its history in the language you’re most comfortable with.
- Travel back in time as you walk through the remains and ruins of Pompeii, discovering ancient houses, bakeries and shops that once made up the everyday life of the city’s inhabitants.
- Skip-the-line entry tickets into Pompeii
- Audio guides (available in Italian, English, French, Spanish, German).
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Once Tragic, Now Magic
Pompeii is the stuff of legends, and has inspired countless documentaries, movies and books. The UNESCO World Heritage site is truly a fascinating chapter in the book of Ancient Roman history and now you can experience it for yourself on this self-guided tour through its fascinating finds.
Before heading in, grab your dedicated audio headsets, which are now available in numerous languages to better suit your needs. Available in Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, and Mandarin, you can now learn about Pompeii and it’s heartbreaking history in the language you’re most comfortable with. Skip the queues at the archeological site to walk through the ruins as your audio guide gives you anecdotes from a different time.
Allow yourself to be transported back to a time when Pompeii was a flourishing city in the Roman Empire, until the fateful day when the still active Mt Vesuvius erupted and left the city smothered in ash and poisonous fumes, but well preserved. Visit the generally foregone Pompeii amphitheater after you see the plaster casts of those killed in the eruption, capturing every detail of their final moments. Pompeii’s ruins were only rediscovered a few centuries ago, but they were found to be remarkably well preserved. This can be observed as you are navigated through the bakeries and shops in the market and pass by the ancient homes of the Romans who once lived here.
know before you go
- This ticket is valid for the entire day as there are no specified timings.
- The fee into the excavation sites of Pompeii is free for all first Sundays of the month.
- It’s very important for you to enter the site from the entrance at Porta Marina Superiore or Porta Marina Inferiore. The other entrances do not have a priority access lane and as such, you will be forced to stand in a queue.
- It's mandatory to hand in a valid ID and a photo along with the reservation voucher. The document will be held in the Vox desk until the equipment is returned.
- Since this tour involves a fair amount of walking, it is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
Audio guide pick-up time:
- Morning slot: 9am to 12pm
- Afternoon time slot: 12.30pm to 3.30pm
- Last pick-up time: 3.30pm
- The Park closes at 7pm
Reduced Price Tickets
Children’s tickets (aged 3-17) can be bought at discounted rates. Infants aged 2 and below may enter for free.
Audioguide inside the Archeological Site of Pompeii is available in Italian, English, French, Spanish, German
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticketing counter.
- Please note that the document will be held at Vox Desk until the material is returned.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions
Your ticket is valid for the same day chosen at checkout.