Oakvale Wildlife Park
Enjoy the endless menagerie of Australian wildlife at Oakvale Wildlife Park, including native, farm and exotic animals!
- Head out to Oakvale Wildlife Park for the ultimate touch, see and feel adventure with Australian wildlife
- Explore the endless plethora of Australian native, farm and exotic animals at this park
- Watch the animals go about their days and roam about freely across the park’s lavish 31 acres
- Enjoy encounters with koalas, lemurs, dingos and wombats at their respective natural habitats
- Dedicated cassowary, reptile, koala and Tasmanian Devil shows are sure to amaze you
- Participate in farmyard feeding and tractor trailer riding and engage in some countryside fun
- The Splash Bay has plenty in store for children of all ages, including water cannons and spray tunnels
- Head to the Photo Center for a chance to take home a printed memory of you cuddling with the adorable animal residents of Oakvale Wildlife
- Admission into Oakvale Wildlife Park
- Access to animal encounters & shows
- Access to Splash Bay
- Free parking
- Souvenir photo
- Food & drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Make your way to the 25 acres of Oakvale Wildlife Park for the a day of sightseeing, engaging with Australian wildlife, and learning! Oakvale puts a wide plethora of Australian native, farm and exotic animals on display. Watch the majestic animals roam around in the lavish park, going about their days carefree.
What started out as an Australian family-owned business turned out to become a famous, must-visit attraction in all of Australia! Visitors are encouraged to embrace the opportunity to personally interact with the animals and get up close to them, by participating in various activities. Koala, lemur, reptile, dingo and wombat encounters, along with cassowary, koala, reptile, and Tasmanian Devil shows permit this!
Have your photograph taken professionally with the cuddly creatures at the Photo Center, so you can take back home a personalized souvenir!
know before you go
know before you go
- Severe weather conditions may cause the park to remain closed for the safety of guests and animals
- All paths and roadways are kept well maintained, hard-packed and without trip hazards to facilitate ease of motion with wheelchairs, mobility scooters, and walkers
- Visitors with limited mobility can even access the tractor-trailer ride with only 2 small steps up into the trailer
Daily from 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Daily from 10:30 AM- 3:00 PM
- Koala Country: 10:00 AM- 4:50 PM
- Reptile Revine: 10:00 AM- 4:30 PM
- Splash Bay: 10:00 AM- 4:45 PM
- Farmyard Nursery: 10:00 AM- 3:30 PM
This park remains closed on 25th Apr & 25th Dec 2020
Ages 0-2yrs go free. Ages 3-15yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the ticketing counter of the park: Oakvale Wildlife Park (3 Oakvale Dr, Salt Ash NSW 2318, Australia)
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout