Full Day Tour of Giverny Monet’s Gardens From Paris
Enjoy a day trip to the picturesque village of Giverny, including a visit to the estate of the famous impressionist painter Claude Monet and priority entry to the Impressionisms Museum!
- Leave the vibrant metropolis of Paris behind and take to the rolling French countryside of Giverny
- 1.5-hour transfers (one-way) on comfortable air-conditioned buses guarantee a hassle-free experience
- Your expert English-speaking tour guide will feed you tidbits of information about Giverny throughout the journey
- Visit the Claude Monet Foundation first, where you can wander through Monet’s former home
- Spot the famous water lilies and Japanese bridge as you stroll through the lush green gardens
- Explore the Impressionisms Museum with priority entry and delve into the history of the Impressionist art movement
- Savor a gourmet snack at a traditional French bakery, after which you're free to explore Giverny on your own
- Visit Monet's grave and the Sainte-Radegonde Church, both close to the bakery
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Transfers from Paris to Giverny
- Admission into Claude Monet Foundation
- Skip-the-line entry into the Impressionisms Museum
- Gourmet break at a French bakery
- Map of Giverny (visitor's guide)
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Enjoy a day trip to the charming village of Giverny, where you can fully immerse yourself in the impressionist art movement with a visit to Claude Monet’s estate and priority entry to the Impressionisms Museum. Board a comfortable bus and head out to Giverny, a 1.5-hour ride. Your first stop is the Claude Monet Foundation.
Stroll through the lush gardens, a primary source of inspiration for some of Monet’s most famous artworks. Learn more about Monet’s life as you roam through his pink-plastered house, where he lived and worked for 43 years. Explore the leading room, larder, and the artist’s studio, as well as the bright yellow dining room, which has been reconstructed down to the very last detail with earthenware dishes and a blue-tiled kitchen.
Next, you'll visit the Impressionisms Museum in Giverny. Skip the ticket lines with your priority entrance and delve into the world of Impressionism in this small museum. Learn about the origins of Impressionism, how Monet was at the forefront of this art movement, and how his unique style influenced both his contemporaries and the generations that followed.
Finally, head to “Au Coin du P’aintre,” a traditional French bakery, for a gourmet snack break, after which you are free to explore Giverny on your own. Visit Monet’s grave and the Sainte-Radegonde Church, both located near the bakery, or simply enjoy your time strolling through the charming village until you reconvene at the bus to drive back to Paris.
know before you go
- Transfers from and back to Paris are from a designated meeting point and does not include hotel pickups and dropoffs
- Your gourmet break is at 3:30 PM, post which you have 1.5 hours to explore Giverny on your own
- Please assemble back at the bus latest by 5:00 PM, which is when you will depart back to Paris
- Wed-Mon: 8:15 AM- 6:45 PM
- This tour is not operational on Tue
Ages 0-2yrs go free. Ages 3-14yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-priced tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Meet your guide at Paris City Vision Office(2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris)
- You will find 'Statue of Joan of Arc Paris' as a nearby landmark
- The tour bus departs from this point at 8:15 AM, so please arrive latest by 8:00 AM
- The nearest bus station is Pyramides/Saint Honore which just a 1-minute walk from the meeting point
- Nearest Metro Station is Tuileries. Line 1 of the Paris Metro stop here every few minutes
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout