Skip the Line Ticket to Pantheon
Spend a fascinating hour on a self-guided tour of the Pantheon. Skip the ticketing lines and waste no time in exploring this neo-classical temple which honors the Gods of French culture.
- Skip the queue at the entrance and wait no longer to get started on your tour of the impressive Pantheon
- Marvel at its exquisite interiors decorated with mosaics and paintings of scenes from French history
- Visit the crypt which houses the remains of well-known French writers, poets, and scientists, and discover their life and work through a dedicated permanent exhibition
- Discover the science behind Foucault's Pendulum, which is a device that lets you witness the Earth rotate
- Skip the line entry ticket to Pantheon
- Visitor’s guide
- Tour guide
- Audio tour
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Standing in stark contrast to the panorama of Parisian buildings, the Pantheon is a neoclassical facade modeled after the Pantheon in Rome by ambitious architect Jacques-Germain Soufflot. Built originally as a church, the monument now functions as a mausoleum. With painted frescos, mosaics, and paintings illustrating the life of Saint Geneviève, the Pantheon harbors a stunning art collection that evokes vivid imagery of French nationalism and the French Revolution.
With your skip the line tickets, you can rest assured of a hassle-free entry, which will kickstart your self-guided tour on a light and airy note. On entry, you will be handed a visitor’s guide available in 9 languages. Spend an hour exploring this Gothic structure; wind down on a tight spiral staircase to the crypts which house the remains of celebrated figures in French and Parisian history, like Victor Hugo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame), Voltaire, Marie Curie (Les Miserables), Rousseau, and Alexandre Dumas. Climb up to the Pantheon’s impressive dome and treat your eyes to incredible views of Paris. The ultimate transformation of the Pantheon as a church to a secular temple was denoted by the installation of Foucault’s Pendulum, which proved that the Earth indeed revolved around its axis. Understand the workings of this instrument which was installed in the serenity of a former church, displaying a perfect balance between religion and science.
know before you go
- Adapted visit circuit
- Limited number of visitors to ensure a safe distance
- Respect safety instructions indicated at the entrance to the monument
- The wearing of the mask is compulsory in the monument
- Favor payments by bank card
19 May 2021 to 12 Jun 2021
- Daily from 10 AM to 6:30 PM (last entry at 5:15 PM)
- The crypt closes at 5:30 PM
- In order to ensure safety, the monument applies strict security measures. Luggage is not allowed
- Number of steps in the tour: 206 steps to the outside colonnade / 80 steps to the inside tribune / 40 steps to the crypt
- Note that the shops and terraces will remain closed for safety reasons
- Dress Code: As this is a memorial monument, proper attire should be worn. In the crypt, please do not speak loudly and be respectful at all times
- Group size is a maximum of 30 people
Visitor Guide Languages
French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, and Chinese
Free for visitors under 18 (or under 26 residing in the EU)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone along with a valid ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price or free tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is - Panthéon, Place du Panthéon, 75005 Paris
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, search for - Panthéon, Paris
- By Subway/RER: Line 10 / RER B
- By Bus: Lines 21, 27, 38, 82, 84, 85, 89
- By Car: Boulevard Saint-Michel and Rue Soufflot
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during checkout