BigBus Paris: 1 Day Hop-On-Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus & Night Tour
- Discover Paris in a day aboard a bus departing every 15-30 minutes, taking you through 2 routes with over 10 stops
- After spending the day hopping on and off a bus, hop aboard a panoramic night tour of the city
- A ride aboard the bus entitles you to free wifi and exciting discounts, with the added bonus of an open-topped deck for staggering views of Parisian landmarks
- Explore iconic monuments like the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Arc de Triumph, and unparalleled museums like the Louvre
- Learn the Parisian way of life with the help of an audio guide available in 11 languages, and live English-speaking guides on select red route buses
- Witness the charm of Paris after dark on a 2-hour non-stop bus tour, passing illuminated landmarks in all their glory
- Enjoy extended validity for 6 months, allowing you time to plan the journey
- Click to view the detailed route map and boarding points for HOHO Sightseeing Bus and Panoramic Night Tour
- Big Bus 1-Day Classic Ticket
- Audio Guide in 11 Languages
- Live English-Speaking Guide on Select Buses
- Free Reward Voucher Booklet
- Free Wi-Fi
- Non-Stop Paris Night Tour
- Free City Walking Tour App
- Hotel Transfers
- Attraction Tickets
- Food and Drinks
Audio Guide Languages
English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Korean or Mandarin Chinese
Children aged 3 - 12 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Why You Should Get On Board
To think that in a dark world there exists a Paris full of lights, you can’t help but be drawn towards its charm. This 1-day bus ticket will introduce you to the best of the city, allowing you to explore on your own terms, as you get on and off at any stop that catches your attention. What’s more exciting is that it also grants you a different perspective by taking you on an illuminated night tour of the city. The routes are thoughtfully designed to give you a complete taste of the Parisian experience, crossing monumental landmarks from the Eiffel Tower and the stunning Notre Dame to Sacré-Cœur and the artistic enclave of Montmartre.
Know Before You Go
Click here for detailed route map and boarding points
Classic Route - Red
- Popular stops on the route are Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe, and more
- Frequency: Every 10 - 15 minutes
- First bus at 9:30 AM from Tour Eiffel and the last bus is at 5:40 PM
- Tour Duration: 2 hrs 20 min
Montmartre - Blue
- Popular stops on the route are Pigalle, Sacré-Coeur, Musée Grévin, and Gare du Nord
- Frequency: Every 30 minutes
- First bus at 10:00 AM from Louvre-Pyramide and the last bus is at 6:40 PM
- Tour Duration: 1 hr 10 min
- Attractions along the route are Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Montmartre, the Louvre, and more
- Duration: 2 hours
- Frequency: Every night at 8:15 PM (Nov-Mar) and 9:15 PM (Apr-Oct)
- Departure: Champs-Élysées
- Note: The Night Tour does NOT operate on 14 July and 31 December.
- Click here for detailed route map
- Please note that this Paris Night Tour is a non-stop tour. Starting at a designated start point, you will be taken on a specific route, giving you the chance to view all of Paris’ main landmarks.
- Live English-speaking guides are subject to availability. To join a tour with live guides, please see onboard signage.
- The tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Stops Pigalle, Sacré-Coeur, and Musée Grévin along the Blue Route are only available for hop off.
- The 1-day hop-on-hop-off pass is valid for 1 entire calendar day.
No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher at the ticket redemption point and collect your bus ticket.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your day bus ticket at the time of boarding the bus from any one of the designated stops along the route.
- To redeem your night bus tour ticket, head to the boarding point from Stop 8 (156 Avenue des Champs-Elysées).
Your ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.