Parc Astérix Paris Entrance Tickets
Spend a day with Asterix and friends at the Parc Astérix amusement park! Hop on a Roman roller coaster or get drenched in the water at the Menhir Express - either way, it’s oodles of fun for the entire family!
- Step into the exciting world of Asterix and Obelix
- Try your hand at 47 different attractions and shows at Parc Astérix
- Check out the newest attractions, including the Pégase Express
- Full-day entrance to Parc Astérix
- Access to all shows and attractions
- Cost of skill games, video games, and pay-to-view animations
- Food and beverages
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
Say hello to your favorite Gaul heroes here at Parc Astérix! Located just about 35 kilometers from Paris, the park has over 42 attractions, each crazier than the last. It's the perfect place to spend a riotous day out with the family.
Make your way through 6 themed zones, and 5 shows, with new sensations and excitement at every turn. Board the Enigmatix, a carrier designed by the druid of the same name. It's more fun than you can handle! If you're seeking adventure, take up Caesar's challenge to spy on those cunning Romans at the mad-house, Défi de César. Obelix fans will enjoy boarding a floating menhir on the Menhir Express to reach the final destination.
Marvel at the talent of the only performing dolphins and sea lions this close to Paris at the Poseidon Theater. If nothing else, there's always the Forest of Idefix, right at the heart of the park, with 5 new attractions for young Gauls 3 years old and above. The area introduces you to a few druids that are friends of Panoramix, as well as their strange inventions.
Know Before You Go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
-Voucher has to be exchanged at the venue -There can be waiting lines due to covid capacity restrictions -Physical distance of 1m and marking on the ground of 2.50m in the queues -Cleaning and disinfection plan for the entire Parc Asterix -Wearing a mask compulsory on the whole site from 11 years old -Staff will be wearing masks too -900 hydroalcoholic gel distribution points are available everywhere throughout the Park and in hotels -Park map available on the mobile application in digital version
Mon to Sun - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Ages 0-3yrs enter free of charge. Simply display valid photo ID at the attraction's entrance, and enter for free. Ages 3-11yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please take a print out of the mobile voucher and exchange it for physical tickets at the attraction (carry a valid photo ID)
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Your ticket redemption point is at Parc Asterix Paris
- Address: 60128 Plailly, France
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Parc Asterix Paris
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- By Car: 35km north of Paris (Porte de la Chapelle) on the A1 motorway towards Lille, take the direct exit for Parc Astérix between exits 7 and 8
- The motorway between Paris and Parc Astérix is free
- The parking fee is €15
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout