Get your dose of adrenaline by flying through the rainforest in Cairns and experience hair-raising speed and acceleration on this giant swing for 1, 2 or 3 people.
- Soar across the Cairns rainforest on the world’s fastest giant swing!
- Swoop through the rainforest from a height of 45 meters to 1 meter in an impressive 3.5 seconds.
- Experience thrilling acceleration and fly with a speed of up to 120 km/h.
- Join your friends in a multi-person swing and experience the adventure together.
- Get a stunning view of the lush green cover around you.
- 1 giant jungle swing
- 1 giant jungle e-certificate
- An English-speaking instructor
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
- Photo and video packages
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Experience nature in Australia through an adrenaline-filled adventure! The giant swing will fly you across the Cairns rainforest at a speed of 120 km/h. Indulge the risk-taker in you and enjoy the high speed and acceleration in the dense rainforest. The giant swing will allow you to zoom through from a height of 45 meters to 1 meter in a short span of 3.5 seconds - a drop that you will remember with enthusiasm for years to come!
You also have the chance to enjoy the swooping journey on Australia’s only multi-person swing with your friends and family. The rainforest in Cairns is said to be 200 million years old with some captivating foliage species. Adventure sports in the thriving nature of Australia is a combination you will rarely find anywhere else.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants you can choose from:
- Individual Giant Swing
- Family Giant Swing
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Daily 10 AM onwards.
- The experience is closed on 25th December.
- The minimum permitted weight for a Solo Swing is 55 kilograms.
- The maximum individual weight limit is 150 kilograms.
- The maximum combined weight (2 or 3 persons) is 240 kilograms.
- People aged 18 and under require a parent/guardian to co-sign a waiver form.
- Passengers under the age of 7 are not permitted to travel in the courtesy transfer vehicle.
- Please inform the instructor of any of the following medical conditions: high blood pressure, heart conditions, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, dislocations, neurological disorders or vertigo. Please note that this list is not exhaustive.
- The experience is wheelchair accessible.
Children aged 14 and under, and students enjoy reduced-price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must carry a valid student ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the attraction.
- Address: McGregor Rd, MacAlister Range QLD 4878, Australia
- The meeting point is located near JCU: James Cook University, Australia, Cairns, Nguma-bada campus, Smithfield.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - McGregor Rd, MacAlister Range QLD 4878, Australia.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The nearest bus stop is Lydia Street at Anne Street.
- The stop is 12 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Buses #112 and #122 will get you there.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.