Uptown Beer Running Tour
- Run to the Green Mill Lounge and learn about its connection to Al Capone
- See Essanay Studios, home of Charlie Chaplin’s earlier films
- End your tour with a cold craft beer after that remarkable run
- Bottled Water
- Tour Guide
- One craft beer
- 10% discount on all non-nutritional and sale items at The Runners Edge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
This running tour comes with a dash of beer and a splash of Chicago’s most iconic neighbourhood – Uptown. Seeped in Swedish American history, the neighbourhood run ends with craft beer, enough said.
Your booking confirmation will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the venue.
This tour is not recommended for participant with younger children who run at a slow pace
Please mention your running pace, emergency contact details, name of Hotel and all persons' names and email IDs at checkout