Catch a glimpse of 1940s Krakow at Oscar Schindler's Factory Museum, and tour the medieval salt mine of Wieliczka along with an expert guide!
- Get skip-the-line entry and access to an expert guide at Oskar Schindler's Museum
- Learn about the story of the man who saved thousands of Jewish people during WW II
- Enjoy convenient transfers from Krakow to Wieliczka and back
- Avoid long waiting times and head straight to the Salt Mine with skip-the-line tickets
- Explore the wonders of Wieliczka, including the underground complex of chambers and chapels that have been carved entirely from salt
- An expert English guide
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Schindler's museum and a licensed museum guide
- Transfer from Krakow to Wieliczka and back
- Skip-the-line ticket to Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Your tour will take you through two of Krakow's historically important sites. At the Oskar Schindler's Museum, learn about the tragic events that took place in the city during the Second World War. This was depicted beautifully in Stephen Spielberg's Oscar-winning film "Schindler's List". The museum's modern exhibition will take you on a journey through the life of the German entrepreneur who saved over a thousand Jews during the war. All through the streets of Podgorze, you will find evidence of the terrible events from the Holocaust. This includes a part of the undestroyed wall around the ghetto, houses where thousands of displaced Jews used to live, the pharmacy "Under the Eagle," and a monument with 68 chairs in the Heroes' Square in the ghetto.
The salt mine of Wieliczka is one of the largest ancient salt mines in Europe (it is 700 years old!) and is located just about 10 km from Krakow. While the total length of the corridors and tunnels is over 245 kilometres long, the tourist route lasts about 3 km and includes more than 20 halls, including the beautiful church of St. Kinga - the patroness of miners. Decorated with chandeliers and scultpures of saints carved out of salt, this underground church is truly a sight to behold. What's more, there is a special curative microclimate in the mine, and at a depth of 135 meters, there is a sanatorium. Your journey through the mine will be lead by a licensed museum guide, and there is a driver escort along the way.
know before you go
know before you go
- Infant seats are available
Infants aged 0-4yrs can enter for free. Children aged 5-17yrs and students aged 18-26yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at ul. Lipowa 4 (inside Museum at Film Cafe)
- Your guide will have an "excursions.city" sign
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply click on the link below
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Catch a bus or a train to Kraków Zabłocie station, located just 2-minutes away from the meeting point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout