Ola Beach Club: Donut Ride Tickets
A 15-minute donut ride on Sentosa's Siloso Beach is just the dose of adventure you need!
- Grab your friends and family and head out to the Ola Beach Club located on Sentosa's Siloso Beach.
- Enjoy some fun under the sun accompanied by a dose of adventure.
- A donut ride more exciting than it sounds: it's a boat tethered to a fast-moving jet ski!
- Glide through the water, bounce on the waves, and have an aquatic adventure like none other.
- Make sure and steal glances of your stunning surroundings, tropical Southern Singapore.
- 15-min donut ride
- Life jackets
- Basic safety briefing & instructions
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Cherish a day of fun under the sun at Sentosa's must-visit Siloso Beach. Grab your friends and family and head out to the Ola Beach Club, a family-friendly attraction that promises beach curls, tan lines, and Vitamin Sea, along with a dose of adventure. So, if watersports is your thing, definitely give this experience a go. Be present where the wave action is at, with this donut ride: it's far more thrilling than it sounds. A fast-moving donut is pulled by a jet ski, letting you skim across the water, bouncing on the waves, and having a blast of aquatic thrills! All the while, you'll be surrounded by the serene beauty of tropical Southern Singapore.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Children below the age of 6 require adult supervision.
- Participants must ensure that they are wearing a life jacket at all times during any water sport activity.
- Appropriate swimwear is required, and heavy clothing is not encouraged.
- Guests who are pregnant, unwell, under medication, or under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not participate in any water sports.
- Participants should immediately stop any activities upon feeling fatigued or unwell.
- Participants must stop any activities and return to shore immediately in the case of bad weather conditions.
- Participants must clarify with our watersports instructors if they are unclear about any rules and regulations.
- Those under the age of 12 must be able to fit into a Personal Floatation Device (PFD).
- You need to come 20 minutes early for registration, use of changing room, and storage of belongings. Your session will be canceled if there is no show 15 minutes after your session starts. No time extension will be given for latecomers. All rental slots are to be completed within the stated time.
- We will teach you the basics before you start the activity. Swimming is compulsory for all water sports activities.
- All rentals made are non-refundable. This includes the event of inclement weather.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Ola Beach Club.
- Address: 46 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 099005.
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Shuttle.
- By Public Bus: Board Bus 123 and alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Shuttle.
- By Intra-Island Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A, B or C and alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Shuttle.
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the beach from Beach Station.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.