Odaiba Tokyo Palette Town Sky Wheel
Witness unparalleled views of Tokyo and its hugely popular Odaiba district, a man-made island, from atop the 115-meter-tall Giant Sky Wheel (Daikanransha) in Palette Town!
- Gaze at the city of Tokyo from your unique vantage point on the Palette Town Sky Wheel
- Enjoy clear views of the Tokyo Tower, Tokyo Sky Tree, Rainbow Bridge, and Tokyo Gate Bridge
- Catch an unimpeded glimpse of the night sky from the top of the Sky Wheel
- Shop at the local food and souvenir outlet near the Giant Sky Wheel
- Admission to Odaiba Tokyo Palette Town Sky Wheel
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
A 16-minute ride on the Giant Sky Wheel of Palette Town is arguably one of the best ways to catch unparalleled panoramic views of Tokyo. The view of the Odaiba island district, which is one of the city’s most vibrant shopping and entertainment centers, is particularly impressive. On clear days, the imposing peak of Mt. Fuji may also be visible.
Tokyo Tower, an observation and communication tower in the Shiba-Koen district, the marvelous Tokyo Sky Tree, the Rainbow Bridge, and the Tokyo Gate Bridge can all be spotted from the very top of the Sky Wheel. After sunset, the wheel is lit using over 120,000 neon tubes that are capable of cycling through over 100 colors to create unique patterns. End your tour with a casual shopping session in the lively Odaiba shopping and entertainment district.
know before you go
know before you go
Sun - Thu: 10 AM -10 PM
Fri, Sat, and day before holiday: 10 AM - 11 PM
Approximately 1 hour
- Food and cigarettes are strictly prohibited on the Sky Wheel
- Regular cabins can accommodate 6 passengers while the ‘Crystal Cabin’ can accommodate 4 passengers
- Opening hours may vary in the event of maintenance or other special instances
4yrs and enter free of charge. 4 - 11yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing
How To Redeem Your Ticket
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at the attraction itself, Palette Town Sky Wheel (1-3 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan)
- Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Closest bus stop is Aomi Station, which is a 2-minute walk to the attraction
- Closest train station is Tokyo Teleport station, also a 3-minute walk to the attraction
The ticket is valid for 180 days from the date of booking