Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Ticket & Show
Pattaya is home to a beautiful green cover and that is on full display at The Nong Nooch Tropical Garden. With over 600 acres of pretty landscapes and exotic plants, this award-winning botanical garden is the largest in Southeast Asia. Head to Nong Nooch Botanical Garden with your family and friends for a colorful and peaceful day amidst nature.
- Located in the heart of Thailand, Nong Nooch Botanical Garden allows you to discover Thailand's tropical gardens without traveling too much.
- Your ticket includes entry to a special stage performance which beautifully showcases Thailand's culture and traditions.
- Perfect for the entire family, the botanical garden offers attractions and activities the entire family can enjoy, including the elephant show, the mini Stonehenge replica and much more!
- The garden spread across 600-acres of lush green landscape, features orchids, fountains, waterfalls, topiaries and more, making for an extremely authentic walk through nature.
- At an additional cost, you can enjoy a sumptuous lunch at the botanical garden, including local and international delicacies.
- Admission to Nong Nooch Tropical Garden
- Ticket to Thai culture and elephant show
- Additional add-on activities such as pedal boating, animal feeding, etc
- Hotel transfers
- Buffet meal
- Sightseeing bus (optional add-on)
Reduced Price Tickets
Children between 90 - 130 cm. in height enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired variant for the ticket:
- Admission Ticket + Show
- Admission Ticket + Show + Elephant Riding
- Admission Ticket + Show + Sightseeing bus
- Admission Ticket + Show + Sightseeing bus + Elephant Riding
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
what to expect
what to expect
Located right at the heart of Pattaya, Noch Nooch Tropical Garden offers a beautiful escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. The botanical garden is spread over 600 acres of land and is home to some of the most exotic plants in all of Thailand. Perfect for a day trip with the kids, this botanical garden features an innovative blend of European and Thai culture in both the design and the objects used within the garden. Apart from mesmerizing landscapes, there are some fantastic live shows here you can enjoy as well. From the amazing elephant show to the informative and beautiful Thai culture show, each event here is unique and exciting in its own right. You can also take advantage of the sightseeing bus to get a good look at the garden before exploring it on your own.
know before you go
know before you go
Children below 90 cm are allowed free entry into the garden.
Timings and Availability
Opening Hours: 8 AM to 6 PM
Thai Culture and Elephants Show Time: 10:30 AM and 4:00 PM
(Thai traditional & Elephant show will temporary close service on 19-31 Mar 2020)
You will receive an email with your Nong Nooch Tropical Garden mobile voucher soon after purchase. Please display either a printed or mobile voucher at the ticketing counter of the garden to gain entry.
Ticket Redemption Point
34/1 Moo 7, Na-Jomtien, Sattahip, Chonburi 20250 Thailand
Taxi: Take a taxi from South Pattaya, and you'll reach the garden in around 20 minutes