Tower Bridge Tickets
Visit the Tower Bridge; an iconic landmark that sits by the Thames, known for its immaculate architecture and history.
- Learn about the history of the bridge and gather information about the architectural prowess of the Victorian era.
- View the Docklands, the GLA building, the Tower of London, St Paul’s, and the London Eye in the distance.
- Go across the glass high-level walkway to admire spectacular views of the bustling capital of England.
- Learn why and how the bridge was built at the Tower Bridge Exhibition.
- Visit the Victorian Engine Rooms and marvel at the original steam engines that were used to operate the bascules of the bridge.
- Admission tickets
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Built in 1894, the Tower Bridge was a shining jewel in the crown of Victorian Engineering. With rich and fascinating history embedded in every bolt and screw, the bridge is unsurprisingly one of London's most famous landmarks. One of the major highlights of your visits will be the spectacular glass walkway. Dare to walk 42 meters above the Thames River and you will be rewarded with a fascinating bird's eye view of some of London's most iconic landmarks. Keep your eyes peeled for spotting the London Eye, the historic Greenwich, and even St Paul’s Cathedral - the iconic venue of Prince Charles and Princess Diana’s royal wedding.
Be sure to check out the interactive displays and unique exhibitions that will give you a deeper insight into the bridge's history. Visit the Victorian Engine Rooms which will give you an interesting glimpse of how things worked back in the day. The fascinating Rooms are home to the original steam engines that raised the bascules of the bridge.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
To ensure staff and visitor safety, if you start to display any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, we ask that you refrain from visiting. Your visit will be amended to another day. We recommend having the NHS COVID 19 app if you would like to provide your details on entry. Please note any Test and Trace data that is collected will be in line with the Data Protection Act (2018) and securely destroyed after 21 days.
On Arrival at Tower Bridge
- Join the outside queue. Staff will be on hand to help manage social distancing and to help you enter the Bridge safely.
- We encourage all visitors to wear a face covering throughout their visit to Tower Bridge.
- Children under 11 and those with certain disabilities will be exempt.
- Have your e-Ticket or paper ticket ready for inspection.
- Protective screens are in place at the Ticket Office, bag search area and gift shop.
- Follow the arrows indicating the one-way visitor route.
- You will be directed to use the stairs. Lifts will be available for those only who require them.
- As you enter, search and screening will be in operation as per our usual visitor policy.
- Have your bag ready open and push it through the opening in the protective screen.
- Staff will have disposable gloves and will sanitise them regularly.
- Please follow staff instructions.
- Timed ticketing has been introduced to manage visitor capacity.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are available for you to use throughout the attraction.
- The staff will supervise all queues and ensure that social distancing is adhered to throughout the attraction.
- Please note that the interactive exhibits are switched off until further notice.
- You must present the printed voucher at the main entrance and you will be allocated a ticket for the next available time slot.
- Tower Bridge is open daily from 9:30am to 6pm (last admission at 5pm).
- Closed on 24 to 26 Dec.
Infants aged 0-4 go free. Children aged 5-15, seniors above 60, families (up to 2 adults + 2 children), and students enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Tower Bridge Exhibition Tickets shortly. Please display printed copies of your tickets along with valid photo ID at the entrance.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at: Tower Bridge.
- Address: Tower Bridge Rd, London SE1 2UP, United Kingdom.
- By Bus: The nearest bus stop is the Tower Of London (Stop TH) which is 5 minutes from Tower Bridge.
- By Subway: Get down at Tower Hill station. Tower Bridge is 15 minutes walk from the station.