Skip the Line Guided Tour of Topkapi Palace
Skip the lines and enter the spectacular Topkapı Palace, home to the Ottoman Sultans for almost 400 years. Enjoy a guided tour inside and explore the four-courtyard museum!
- Tour Topkapı Palace along with an expert local guide
- Enjoy priority admission and skip-the-line access
- Explore the main residence and administrative headquarters of the Ottoman sultans
- Admire the lavish interiors, see the brilliant artifacts on display and bask in the glory of the Ottoman Era
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
See the spectacular Topkapı Palace for yourself - the primary residence of the Ottoman Sultans for nearly 400 years. As the most visited museum in Turkey, Topkapı Palace is an absolute must-see, so make sure to add it to your itinerary! Moreover, this ticket has everything to make your visit convenient: skip-the-line entry (less queuing, more viewing!) as well as the company of an expert guide.
Topkapı Palace is home to many unique collections on display. Follow your expert guide as they narrate the fascinating history of the palace and all that you see around you. You'll find here weapons of the Ottoman Army, beautiful fabrics, jewels, and art. The Palace kitchen boasts of an astonishing collection of Chinese and Japanese porcelain too.
See the Holy Relics Chamber, which contains items associated with legendary historical figures. Find here personal artifacts of the Prophet Muhammad, the staff of Moses, and the sword of David, to name only a few. What a collection! There's all this and more to explore here. Don't miss it for the world!
Note: If you would like to visit the Harem, you can purchase a separate ticket at the ticket booth outside the Harem, once your guided tour has finished.
know before you go
- Children will be asked to present their valid passport at the entrance of the museums in order to validate their age
- Your ticket does not include access to the harem
- Please note that this attraction cannot be accessed directly by presenting the digital Pass at the museum. You need to enter with the tour guide
- Mon: 2:00 PM
- Tue: NO TOURS - the museum is closed
- Wed to Sun: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM and 3:30 PM
Ages 3-7yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide in front of the Carpet Museum (Halı Müzesi)
- This is located opposite the entrance of the Topkapı Palace
- Please note you cannot go directly to the Topkapi Palace. Meet your guide at the meeting point, who will then take you to the palace
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - the Carpet Museum (Halı Müzesi)
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Take the T1 Bağılar - Kabataş tram and get off at Sultanahmet station. Topkapı Palace is an easy five-minute walk away, behind the Hagia Sophia Museum
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout