Experience the joy of exceptionally beautiful landscapes and nature at the Tropical Spice Garden and enjoy the wide variety of spices, tropical plants, and birds.
- See the famous Spice Garden at Penang which is home to 500 species of flora and fauna, with a special focus on spices and herbs.
- Walk through the beautiful landscape of the garden and explore some of the garden’s best offerings including Giant Swing, Spice Terraces, and Poison Garden, among others.
- Upgrade your ticket to learn about the various tropical plants and animals, and spices that are present in the garden from your learned guide.
- Fun Fact: The Tropical Spice Garden is an eco-attraction tucked within a natural valley.
- Admission to the garden
- Guide (optional)
- Kids activity booklet for each child at the entrance
- Personal expenses
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Visit Penang’s famous Tropical Spice Garden, which is a repository of some of the best topical herbs, spices, and local plant specimens. Walk through the lush and beautiful landscape of the garden which has won awards for its beauty and landscaping. Experience Penang’s legacy as a spice island, from which the garden takes inspiration, and proves to be a living museum of the spices and other tropical plants that have been cultivated throughout human history.
To add to your fun natural experience, be delighted to witness the shaded valley which is where the garden is set, overlooking the sea and surrounded by rainforest. Be marveled by the many birds, insects, mammals, and reptiles, in which the six-acre garden is a haven. Capture the beauty of nature with your cameras, as the garden offers amazing opportunities for nature photography. Appreciate the rich yet tranquil environment and learn about the garden and all that it offers from your experienced guide (optional), or via requested audio guides available at the garden. See some of the garden’s best offerings including the Spice Terraces, the Heart of the Garden, the Bamboo Garden, the Giant Swing, Beverages of the World, and the Poison Garden, before you stop at the Flora Cafe and the gift shop for some delicacies and souvenirs.
know before you go
know before you go
- Mon, Tue, and Thu: 9am - 4pm
- Fri to Sun: 9am - 6pm
- Closed on Wednesday
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Meet at Tropical Spice Garden.
- Address: Lot 595 Mukim, 2, Jalan Teluk Bahang, Teluk Bahang, 11050 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Tropical Spice Garden. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses #101, #102 to get you there.