Entry Ticket to Oceanário & Meal
Immerse in the world of aquatic wonders at Lisbon’s Oceanário and witness a wide range of underwater life in the oceanic setting. Explore the best of sealife and enjoy a delightful meal after your tour.
- Visit Lisbon’s Oceanário, which offers glimpses of about 8,000 animals covering 450 species, and enjoy a delicious meal after your tour.
- Stare in amazement at rare and unique types of fish like the Sunfish, the Sandtiger Shark, and the Unicornfish, with a look at amphibians like the rubber eel, salamanders, and more.
- Be awed by the brightly colored corals, sea stars, the giant Pacific octopus, glowing jellyfish, and the tube anemone.
- The adorable sea otter, Atlantic puffin, Inca tern, and Southern Rockhopper penguins will fascinate you.
- See the temporary exhibitions by artists like Takashi Amano, and end your tour with a delectable meal.
- Ticket to Oceanário
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
At Lisbon’s Oceanário, you will find yourself surrounded by the azure beauty of the ocean, complete with glimpses of the distinguished species that reside underwater. With over 5 million liters of seawater to create the perfect environment for the creatures to dwell in, the enormous aquarium offers sights of various sea animals and amphibians. Catch sight of over 8,000 animals belonging to 450 species and mark the end of your tour with an inviting meal.
The Wonders of Sealife
Get ready to be rendered speechless as shoals of fish swim around in the turquoise waters before your eyes. Be mesmerized a the sight of brightly colored and unique fishes like the Sunfish, Demoiselle, Unicornfish, Blackspotted Puffer, and more. Stare in awe at intimidating creatures swimming in the tanks, like the Sandbar Shark and the Sandtiger Shark. Amphibians like eels and salamanders stealthily slithering around with the deceiving camouflage of the Mossy frog and Pacman frog will leave you stunned. Find yourself in astonishment as you come across the vivid colors of corals, sea stars, and sea anemones.
The soft gleam of the Tube anemone and the luminous White-Spotted jellyfish will mesmerize you. Be entertained by the playful tricks of the sea otter and the fascinating birds like the Magellanic penguin, Southern Rockhopper penguin, and the Atlantic puffin. Enjoy watching artful exhibitions like the submerged forests by Takashi Amano and ONE by Maya de Almeida Araújo. Help yourself to a hearty meal to round up your experience as your magnificent tour of the underwater comes to an end.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair and pram users.
- Flash photography is not allowed at the venue.
- It is not allowed to bring animals, plants, selfie sticks, scooters, toys, balloons, or outside food to the venue.
- It is not allowed to touch the animals and plants on display.
- It is required to switch off your cell phones during the visit.
- Daily: 10am to 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Oceanário de Lisboa
- Address: Esplanada Dom Carlos I s/nº, 1990-005 Lisboa, Portugal
- The closest bus stop is Oceanário Lisboa, It is a quick 5 minutes walk to the attraction.
- Buses 26B and 728 will get you here
- You can take a cab or drive to the following address (Esplanada Dom Carlos I s/nº, 1990-005 Lisboa)
- Take CRIL or EN-10 Roads, Vasco da Gama Bridge, North/South direction.
- Parking: 274 parking spots are available at the Oceanário -Park. If this is full, you can park at FIL, Vasco da Gama Tower Park, Doca Park, or at the Oriente (East)