Pena Palace, Cabo da Roca, Cascais & Estoril Tour with Lunch from Lisbon
Enjoy the laid-back charm of Sintra’s bohemian streets and the stunning Pena Palace. Admire the views from Cabo da Roca, Europe’s westernmost point. Take in the stunning views of the the Cascais coastline and the rocky cliffs of Boca do Inferno!
- Experience the romance and charm of Sintra’s city streets.
- See the legendary Pena Palace, known to be one of Portugal’s Seven Wonders.
- It constitutes one of the major expressions of 19th-century Romanticism in the world.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in Sintra and make your way to the coast.
- Drop by the westernmost point of Europe at the Cabo da Roca.
- Fall in love with Cascais, once the holiday destination of the European aristocracy.
- Entrance to Pena Palace
- Expert guide (English, Spanish, Portuguese, or German; French and Italian guides are available in the summer, from 1 Mar to 31 Oct)
- Additional gratuities
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule
Make the best of your trip to Portugal with a visit to Sintra, a city that boasts of enchanting castles, lush green parks and stunning scenery. Your tour begins with a trip to the top of the Sintra Mountains, to see the beautiful Pena Palace. Considered to be one of Portugal’s Seven Wonders, this palace (and UNESCO World Heritage Site) can easily be seen even from Lisbon! Walk alongside your expert guide and learn about the fascinating history, myths and legends associated with the palace.
Spend some time exploring the streets of Sintra before you say goodbye and move on to Cabo da Roca. As the westernmost point of Portugal and even Europe, get stunning views of the wild and rugged headland that marks the coast. Along the way, you will also see the Guincho beach and the dramatic “Mouth of Hell” or Boca do Inferno, a scenic cliff formation west of the Cascais. Your tour ends along the coast, overlooking Cascais and Estoril.
know before you go
This experience has the following options:
- English Guided Tour
- Spanish Guided Tour
- French Guided Tour
- Portuguese Guided Tour
- German Guided Tour
- Italian Guided Tour
Note: French and Italian guides are only available in the summer, from 1 Mar to 31 Oct.
- Wear comfortable shoes as there is a fair amount of walking involved on this tour
- A wheelchair can be arranged upon request at the Pena Palace
- The tour doesn’t operate on 25 Dec and 1 Jan
- Tour timings are 9 AM to 6 PM, daily
- Boca do Inferno
- Cabo da Roca
- Sintra (Pena Palace)
Infants aged 5 and below can go for free. Children aged 6-10 enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is at Marquês de Pombal Square (Cityrama Gray Line Terminal) (Alameda Edgar Cardoso, 1070-051 Lisboa, Portugal).
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Cityrama Gray Line, Marquês de Pombal Square.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest transit stop is ‘Marquês de Pombal’, which is located opposite the meeting point.
- Use the Linha Amarela (Yellow Line) or the Linha Azul (Blue Line) to get here.
- The nearest bus stop is ‘Marquês de Pombal’ which is located 2 minutes from the meeting point.
- Bus #727 and 744 will get you here.
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout.