Participate in an authentic Venetian mask-painting activity that also includes a training session by an accomplished papier-mâché mask artist!
- Paint your very own Venetian mask and adorn it with feathers, ribbons, or sequins
- Learn from a master painter who can instruct you in English, Italian, or French (based on booking)
- Choose from over fifty different models of handmade papier mâché to decorate
- Once the paint has dried, you can take your mask home as a souvenir from Venice
- 1-Hour Course on Mask Decoration
- Professional Mask Artisan
- Colors and Supplies
- Hotel Transfers
- Additional Gratuities
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
The Venetian mask-painting workshop is amongst the most unique attractions in the city. Venetian masks have a long history of being used during the official carnival of Venice and in everyday life as well. The ornately designed masks are often decorated with bright gold or silver paint. On this tour, you will get an opportunity to pick one of over 50 distinct handmade papier mâché models to begin decorating.
From embellishing your mask with feathers and ribbons to adding the final touches with gold and silver metallic paints, your expert instructor will guide you through the process of creating your very own Venetian mask. Once the mask is ready, you can take it home with you as a keepsake to remind you of Venice.
know before you go
know before you go
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired language of the course:
- English Tour
- French Tour
- Italian Tour
- This activity is only for children aged 6and above.
- A maximum of 10 people are allowed per booking.
- Pets are not allowed inside the workshop.
- People with back problems or mobility impairments might not find this activity comfortable.
- The workshop will continue even in the event of heavy rain. In the case of extreme high tide, however, the tour might be canceled. A refund will be provided if this is the case.
- No refund requests will be entertained for late arrival or non-attendance.
Mon-Sat at 10.30 AM, 12.00 PM, 3.00 PM, 5.00 PM
20 - 25 Feb, 13 April, 25 April 1 May, 18 July, 15 August
Painting Master Languages
English, Italian, French
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher directly at the mask shop - La Bauta
- Address: Campo San Tomà, 2867, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
- District: Dorsoduro
- These Bus lines stop near Campo San Tomà 2867: 5E , 6E , 8E .
- These Train lines stop near Campo San Toma 2867: R .
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.