Clymb Abu Dhabi - Indoor SkyDiving
Head out to the world’s ultimate adventure hub, Clymb Abu Dhabi for an indoor skydiving experience that will knock your socks right off!
- Find yourself at Clymb Abu Dhabi, the hub that revolutionized indoor skydiving
- Housing the world’s biggest indoor skydiving flight chamber, Clymb is ideal for all thrill-seekers
- Show up at any time during the day that's convenient for you, enjoy all the activities in store for you until closing hours at Clymb.
- You’ll get briefed on body control techniques and safety measures by an expert flight instructor
- Strap on your safety goggles, shoes, helmet, and flying suit
- Jump out of the flight chamber and feel like an eagle soaring through the (indoor) skies
- Enjoy an exhilarating skydiving experience as you choose between 2 & 4 flights
- Indoor skydiving
- Expert flying instructor
- Flying suit, safety goggles, shoes, helmet, earplugs
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
All thrill-seekers are in for a real surprise at the world’s coolest adventure hub, Clymb Abu Dhabi! Don’t just go there for the skydiving experience, really soak it all in: after all, Clymb does house the world’s biggest indoor skydiving flight chamber (at a whopping width of 32 ft and a record-breaking height of 104 ft)! You can redeem your tickets at any time during the day, and enjoy the activities at Clymb until its closing time.
Upon arrival, check-in at the reception, post which you will meet your expert flight instructor. Learn all there is to know about skydiving indoors and the appropriate body control techniques and safety measures associated with it. After you’ve put on your flying suit and strapped on your safety goggles, shoes, and helmet, you will be led to the flight chamber. Jump out of the massive chamber and experience skydiving indoors like never before!
know before you go
know before you go
- Anyone over the age of 3yrs can participate in the indoor skydiving experience
- Children aged 18yrs and under must have a legal guardian sign their waiver forms
- Kindly wear comfortable sportswear without a collar as you’ll need to put on a flight suit over your clothes
- You are required to arrive and check-in at the reception an hour before the scheduled time of your experience. Failure to do so will result in you missing your flight session with no refund
- If you have a history of neck, back, or heart problems, you must seek a doctor’s clearance before participating
- A weight limit of 115 kg applies to indoor sky diving experiences. If a person flying is greater than 115kg, it is up to the Instructors discretion whether that person can fly
- If you are pregnant, wearing a hard cast, have severe epilepsy, or have had recent surgery, you will not be permitted to participate in this activity
1 Mar to 24 Mar
- Sat and Sun - 12pm to 9pm.
- Wed, Thu, and Fri - 1pm to 9pm.
25 Mar to 1 Apr
- Daily from 12pm to 9pm.
Note: CLYMB is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays except on 29 March.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at Clymb Abu Dhabi
- Kindly ensure that you arrive an hour before the start time of your activity to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket directly at the attraction: Clymb Abu Dhabi (Yas Island - Yas Dr St - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates)
- Make your way to the reception and display your tickets here
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout