Dinner Cruise on the Nile with Belly Dancing Show
Live music, an open dinner buffet, and Tanoura and belly dance performances against the glittering Cairo skyline - this cruise experience has it all!
- Cruise down the Nile past Cairo's shimmering skyline on a dinner cruise.
- Tuck into an international buffet dinner that comes with vegetarian options.
- Enjoy live entertainment on board including a band, and Tanoura and belly dance shows.
- Sit back and relax as your personal chauffeur transports you to and from your hotel.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Buffet dinner
- Live entertainment
- Transport by private vehicle
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase, optional)
- Drinks or any beverages
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Is there anything more romantic than a cruise journey on the Nile, under the twinkling stars? With this tour, you get to sail over the second-longest river in the world, all while enjoying an open buffet dinner. There's live entertainment onboard too. Simply unwind and enjoy the Tanoura spinner and belly dance shows as you drift past the Cairo skyline. If you feel like it, head over to the open sun deck, where you can feel the sea breeze against you and watch the sparkling silhouette of Cairo. Sway to the music of the Arabic music band that plays English as well as Arabic songs. The best part about this experience is that you will not have to think about the logistics of traveling. Enjoy convenient transfers to and from your hotel.
know before you go
know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Every day at 6:30 PM. .
Children aged 6-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- This applies to hotels in Cairo and Giza.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.