Full Day City Tour Of Potsdam From Berlin
Make a day trip out of your Potsdam visit. Explore palaces and parks, and the charming old town, learn about hidden secrets, cross a “Bridge of Spies”, and discover how WWII ended!
- Set out on a 6-hour guided day trip to enchanting Potsdam just outside of Berlin.
- Deep dive into the history of Potsdam along with your local guide.
- Visit the palace, the verdant gardens, and the peaceful lakes that are in the town.
- Walk around the red-brick-clad Dutch Quarter and fall in love with its charm.
- Expert guide
- Berlin city map with public transport
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket 24 hours before the schedule.
Follow an expert guide on a journey from Prussia's humble beginnings to its complete annihilation at the end of World War II. Stroll past the beautiful castle of Babelsberg, up to the lakeside Marble Palace with its Greek temple ruins. Admire an idyllic village before exploring the charming little 18th-century Dutch quarter.
Get a glimpse into the cruel realities of 20th-century history as you visit the grounds of Cecilienhof Palace. This is where the Potsdam Conference took place. It is here that an American president, a Soviet dictator, and a British prime minister sat down to shape the future of Germany and Europe after World War II, ushering in the Cold War. Walk past the "Bridge of Spies," where Gary Powers was traded in 1962. Check out a former Stasi prison, run by the East German secret police.
Your visit to Potsdam has to include a tour of the Sanssouci Park and Palace, created by Frederick the Great. Admire the gorgeous aesthetic of the palace and park and learn about Prussia’s most famous king. Please note that you will not be visiting the inside of the Sanssouci Palace. This tour is limited to 20 participants to maintain social distancing and to keep both you and the staff safe.
know before you go
- ABC Day Pass is required.
- This tour is pram/stroller-accessible.
- Outside food and drinks are allowed.
- Photography is permitted.
- You'll start at Neue Promenade 3 Hackescher Markt
- Wannsee Stop: 5 minutes
- Glienicke Bridge Stop: 5 minutes
- Schloss Glienicke Stop: 5 minutes
- Nikolaikirche Stop: 5 minutes
- Babelsberg Castle Stop: 5 minutes
- Heilandskirche am Port von Sacrow Stop: 5 minutes
- Neuer Garten Stop: 5 minutes
- Marmorpalais Stop: 5 minutes
- Kongsnaes, Kaiserliche Matrosenstation Potsdam Stop: 5 minutes
- Schloss Cecilienhof Stop: 5 minutes
- Holländisches Viertel Stop: 5 minutes
- St. Peter Und Paul Kirche Stop: 5 minutes
- Stiftung Gedenkstätte Lindenstraße Stop: 5 minutes
- Brandenburg Gate (Brandenburger Tor) Stop: 5 minutes
- Alexandrowka Stop: 5 minutes
- Bildergalerie Stop: 5 minutes
- Sanssouci Palace Stop: 10 minutes
- Potsdam Friedenskirche Stop: 5 minutes
- Nauen Gate Stop: 5 minutes
- The Historic Windmill Stop: 5 minutes
- Sanssouci Park Stop: 5 minutes
- Heiliger See Stop: 5 minutes
- You'll end at Potsdam, Hauptbahnhof/H.-Mann-Allee
Daily at 9:30 AM.
Children aged 0-11 go for free. Youths aged 12-25, as well as seniors aged 64 and above, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket outside Starbucks, opposite the Hackescher Markt S-Bahn station.
- Address: Neue Promenade 3, 10178 Berlin, Germany.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The following S-Bahn trains and trams stop at Hackescher Markt:
- S-Bahn: S5, S7, S75
- Tram: M1, M4, M5, M6, 12
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.