Erawan National Park Tour: Erawan Waterfall and Bridge over the River Kwai
Soak up important Thai history on this day trip from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi. Learn about all the important facts as you visit the JEATH Museum, Erawan National Park, and Bridge Over River Kwai.
- Soak up Thailand’s history on this day trip to Kanchanaburi.
- Walk on Bridge Over River Kwai in your small group tour.
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful flora and fauna as you travel from Bangkok to Erawan National Park.
- Swim in the refreshing, natural waterfalls of Erawan Waterfall.
- Walk around the JEATH War Museum and learn about the local history from your knowledgeable guide.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Drinking water
- Entrance fees to JEATH War Museum & Erawan National Park
- Audio guide
- Personal expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Soak up some of Thailand’s most dramatic history during a memorable day trip from Bangkok. Whether you’re a hiker or a history buff, this Kanchanaburi tour will be worth your while. Start your tour early and ease into your tour by viewing spectacular natural sites at Erawan National Park. Stop for a local lunch and head for a hike to Erawan Waterfalls. This site is known for its seven natural drops and refreshing swimming holes.
After experiencing the beauty of Southern Thailand, get back on the road and head towards the JEATH War Museum. This poignant site details the tragic deaths of the Prisoners of War, who built the country’s railways under the Japanese occupation. Learn about the city’s past and modern-day history. On the final step of your tour, walk on the Bridge over River Kwai. Surround yourself with the scenic limestone mountains and understand why this destination is called the ‘death railway’. Safely be transferred back to your accommodation after a successful day out.
know before you go
- This tour is closed for the entire duration of September 2022.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- It is highly recommended that you bring your own face mask and sanitization items.
- It is recommended you bring your camera/smartphone fully charged & cash for personal expenses.
- Mon, Wed, Fri & Sat: 7:30am onwards
- 7:30 to 8:30am: Pick up from meeting point
- 10:30am: JEATH Museum
- 11:30am: Arrive at Bridge Over River Kwai
- 12:30pm: Stop for lunch at your own expense
- 2:30pm: Visit to Erawan National Park
- 3:30pm: Hike up and Swim at Erawan Waterfall
- 8 to 9pm: Return to meeting point/accommodation
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- You can either opt for pick up or choose to reach the meeting point directly.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs. In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
Meeting Point (If not opted for Hotel Pick-up)
- Meet your guide at National Stadium BTS Station Exit 2.
- Address: Rama IV Rd, Wang Mai, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand.
- Landmark: Pathum Wan Institute of Technology.
- Your guide will be be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.